Chuck whatley the angry man - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered

Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can make fun of Chuck all you want! I've seen him crush a styrofoam cup with just his bare hands!
    Say what you want better to concentrate on beating Tony. Otherwise it will be embarrassing for you. Not Whatley.

Unregistered
    You can make fun of Chuck all you want! I've seen him crush a styrofoam cup with just his bare hands!
    Sweet!!. Ive also seen him chew gum and urinate on himself..Ugly vision but hey he is old

Unregistered
    Sweet!!. Ive also seen him chew gum and urinate on himself..Ugly vision but hey he is old
    Has he been to one of Tony's parties? Oh, my mistake...that would be chew gum and be urinated on by some other guy.

Unregistered

Whatley

Has he been to one of Tony's parties? Oh, my mistake...that would be chew gum and be urinated on by some other guy.
    You Pollock and Israel people spend so much time messing with Whatley and this will cause you to lose the primary to Tony, wait and see, Vazquez is taking votes right from under your noses. Hey your intelligent, you know what your doing. August will be here soon. HaHa

Unregistered
    You Pollock and Israel people spend so much time messing with Whatley and this will cause you to lose the primary to Tony, wait and see, Vazquez is taking votes right from under your noses. Hey your intelligent, you know what your doing. August will be here soon. HaHa
    Vasquez nor TwAT bag have a chance. I am sure there is a plan in place if either of these two clowns win (which they wont) will have a high ranking position for the taking. So what that’s means is we will have two retards at the helm.

Unregistered

Nope

Vasquez nor TwAT bag have a chance. I am sure there is a plan in place if either of these two clowns win (which they wont) will have a high ranking position for the taking. So what that’s means is we will have two retards at the helm.
    And your boy will lose

Unregistered
    And your boy will lose
    Racist motherf$cker!!

Unregistered
    Of course there is a plan, these two douche nozzles cant tie there shoes let alone run BSO.
    TWAT-face,TWAT-Bag stanky TWAT whatever he wants to be called today would be a horrible Sheriff.
    Cant wait to see his next video...LOL

Unregistered
    Of course there is a plan, these two douche nozzles cant tie there shoes let alone run BSO.
    TWAT-face,TWAT-Bag stanky TWAT whatever he wants to be called today would be a horrible Sheriff.
    Cant wait to see his next video...LOL
    When is the next video?

Unregistered
    When is the next video?
    I think he is afraid to make anymore video’s, a girl can only take so much bashing..lol

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast