haha carmine - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: haha carmine

Unregistered
    I was listening to all your stories until he was cleared by FDLE and everyone else! Your not going to beat him Jim with lies and attacking deputies when something goes wrong.

Unregistered

Carmine and Truth

FDLE EI 14 0168, page 5, "When shown the application for the Lee County Sheriff's Office and asked why the section for part time or full time was left blank, Sheriff Marceno replied because he was a seasonal officer."

If you can't tell the truth you just make your own thing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was listening to all your stories until he was cleared by FDLE and everyone else! Your not going to beat him Jim with lies and attacking deputies when something goes wrong.
    He was not cleared of anything, they discontinued the investigation. If memory serves correct it was right after the training... I mean career advancement trip. Imagine that surrounded by FDLE higher-ups and then this happened. I wonder how much money exchanged hands that night. The evidence is black and white the man that you support is a fraud. He doesn't deserve to wear a badge!

Unregistered
    Is there a current investigation, the answer is no! He was cleared, so go find the gold at the end of the rainbow.

Unregistered

Ethics!!!!

The ethics complaint is still going! All applications he has filled out are lies! Great job picking this fraud Mikey! Carmine is loosing support every day and he’s feeling it!

Unregistered

clowns

He was not cleared of anything, they discontinued the investigation. If memory serves correct it was right after the training... I mean career advancement trip. Imagine that surrounded by FDLE higher-ups and then this happened. I wonder how much money exchanged hands that night. The evidence is black and white the man that you support is a fraud. He doesn't deserve to wear a badge!
    You've got it all figured out, Sherlock. You and your group of hillbillies and clowns are delusional, and you're just as comical as you are disgusting.

Unregistered
    If everything is a lie like you have stated numerous times where is the defamation lawsuit?

Unregistered
    The ethics complaint is still going! All applications he has filled out are lies! Great job picking this fraud Mikey! Carmine is loosing support every day and he’s feeling it!

Losing support? The guy has more support than any local candidate has ever had in Lee County history. And in addition to that, he has raised over a million dollars. Anyone with some intelligence knows Carmine will win the election. The man has spent more on television adds and signs than any local media station has ever experienced. Keep in mind his opposition can not afford any adds! The opposition is playing a dirty game called a “smear campaign.” Using terminology such as “Carmine is losing support and he’s feeling it.” The community does not even know he has an opponent! Let me repeat those words again, the community does not know he has an opponent! You don’t raise over a million dollars if you are not liked.

Unregistered

Cool hmm

Losing support? The guy has more support than any local candidate has ever had in Lee County history. And in addition to that, he has raised over a million dollars. Anyone with some intelligence knows Carmine will win the election. The man has spent more on television adds and signs than any local media station has ever experienced. Keep in mind his opposition can not afford any adds! The opposition is playing a dirty game called a “smear campaign.” Using terminology such as “Carmine is losing support and he’s feeling it.” The community does not even know he has an opponent! Let me repeat those words again, the community does not know he has an opponent! You don’t raise over a million dollars if you are not liked.
    The real question is this: is Angela DTF??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12