haha carmine
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: haha carmine

Unregistered

haha carmine

stolen valor, stolen stripes, stolen experience. go ahead eric, make a dumb ass comment. we all know its you who sits in your office and this is your only job. whether he wins or loses he has already lost the respect of so many, and that my friend he takes with him for the rest of his life.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    stolen valor, stolen stripes, stolen experience. go ahead eric, make a dumb ass comment. we all know its you who sits in your office and this is your only job. whether he wins or loses he has already lost the respect of so many, and that my friend he takes with him for the rest of his life.
    Yes, this is so true!!! If the above doesn’t make you lose respect for Carmine and Eric the bashing of people should do it. I can’t believe the childish name calling on this site. Shrek and Pig-nose, you get it. If I was Carmine I would disassociate myself with the bullies. It makes him look even worse. I don’t want either person for Sheriff but I am going with the lesser of 2 evils. Leavens is getting my vote, along with my family and friends.

Unregistered

Shrek 2020

Vote for Shrek he needs it badly! The fat slob will lose by at least 95% of vote. The numbers don't lie.
    Shrek thought he did something great begging for those signatures.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3149773]Yes, this is so true!!! If the above doesn’t make you lose respect for Carmine and Eric the bashing of people should do it. I can’t believe the childish name calling on this site. Shrek and Pig-nose, you get it. If I was Carmine I would disassociate myself with the bullies. It makes him look even worse. I don’t want either person for Sheriff but I am going with the lesser of 2 evils. Leavens is getting my vote, along with my family and friends.[/QUOTE
    Thats funny, Leavens the same guy that has Road Shoap backing him. The Road Shoap that bad mouthed everyone in this agency and treated them like shit, or even better Chris *******, the criminal that hates cops but was promised to be the agency attorney if Leavens wins. Yeah lesser of the evil is correct, Carmine all the way.

Unregistered

Funny

I find it funny how everything out of the Leavens camp is backed by proof and documentation, yet everything out of Carmine's is slander and name-calling. Just sad on his part.

Unregistered
    I find it funny how everything out of the Leavens camp is backed by proof and documentation, yet everything out of Carmine's is slander and name-calling. Just sad on his part.
    Just like Democrats. No proof all talk and rally the sheep. Carmine leads because sheeple are week. Tell you what, hold a debate. Have the media monitor it and may the best candidate win.

Unregistered
    Leavens is a registered Democrat now, WTF

Unregistered
    Great, so now we have to wait until November for the moves.

Unregistered

not

you can't qualify as a republican then switch to democrat not possible.check the supervisor of elections website.

Unregistered

Carmine Marceno

FDLE EI 14 0168, page 5, "Per Sheriff Marceno, he was a Seasonal Officer with Suffolk County Park Police....he noted he was part-time Seasonal Park Ranger with Suffolk County Parks on Article 15 Registration."

Marceno has a hard time with truth. Facts will continue to come out that will conflict with his position and what he states to the general public.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast