Tony KO's Jeff
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tony KO's Jeff

Unregistered

Tony KO's Jeff

Sorry Jeff. Cant believe you got KO'd in the first round!!! Your federal lawsuit was thrown out was it? Check! Next stop-defeat, August!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry Jeff. Cant believe you got KO'd in the first round!!! Your federal lawsuit was thrown out was it? Check! Next stop-defeat, August!
    Unfortunately this is just the beginning... there will be many more losses for Jeff and unfortunately many will be impacted as a resukt of this moron.

Unregistered
    Posting twice does not make you 2 people. Go away PBA

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unfortunately this is just the beginning... there will be many more losses for Jeff and unfortunately many will be impacted as a resukt of this moron.
    The only moron this agency is being negatively impacted by is the one at the top. How does he sit on the 5th floor and call Jeff a liar, who btw I don't always agree with, when he has done nothing but lie his entire career? He is an inexperienced smooth talker. A 9 year cop, who at best only supervised 6 officers, does not have the experience to lead an agency of 5,800 employees. He is in way over his head and it shows daily. On top of that he has done nothing but lie and embellish his training and career. Tony just so you know, every cop laughs at you and your resume. You are a joke and an embarrassment to this agency! If by some chance you win, then Broward deserves you and the $hit storm coming, because the deputies will not follow you, you are not respected or trusted. We will work our shift and details, but you won't get any more than that from us. Just enough to keep our jobs until you are gone! Just remember Sheriff's come and go, but he deputies will always be here.

Unregistered
    Will you blame the PBA for Tony winning the primary too??? I hate the PBA but thos thing of accusing someone of being PBA everytime someone is critical IUPA is getting old. Jeff deserves whats coming...

Unregistered
    Jeff gets what he has coming????
    Tony is the Biggest POS to set foot in the PSB And that includes perps. Excuse me other perps. If you support Tony for anything but removal you to are a POS

Unregistered
    Deserves what??? Something bad for telling the truth? Allowing us to vote? Good contracts? .....

Unregistered
    How do you know when jeff is lying?

When he opens his mouth

Jeff lies when the truth will do

Unregistered
    Tony will be arrested, Jeff will be back soon after Tony is booked.

Unregistered
    Who is the PBA backing for sheriff? I haven't seen anything yet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast