What's the PBA's Beef with Jeff Bell?

Unregistered

What's the PBA's Beef with Jeff Bell?

I understand the PBA is still upset about its loss to IUPA but can they be anymore sore losers? Jeff Bell has always been a stand up guy....always....and has always put the needs of the majority of the members as a priority.
    Unlike the PBA that always put their needs ahead of any member.
    The PBA are pure scumbags that are bullies....like when fat Bob and convict J.Poole were strong arming deputies at roll calls to vote for a PBA BS agenda....pure scum!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I understand the PBA is still upset about its loss to IUPA but can they be anymore sore losers? Jeff Bell has always been a stand up guy....always....and has always put the needs of the majority of the members as a priority.
    The PBA are pure scumbags that are bullies....like when fat Bob and convict J.Poole were strong arming deputies at roll calls to vote for a PBA BS agenda....pure scum!
    Yes, they are sore losers that are still upset they IUPA beat them. It all comes down to money. It's plain and simple, BSO was the PBA piggy bank. When we left, they were forced to rely on those few small agencies for their funds. They have been hurting ever since. They talk a big talk about not really wanting us back because we are a pain in their azz, but the bottom line is they need it money and have been trying create disruption since to get it back. They will do whatever it takes to make sure IUPA fails so they have a chance to get our dues back.

Unregistered
    because they are whiny little b1tches.

Unregistered
    Jeff and IUPA took away the do nothing jobs of the PBA. They took away the SID appointments, overtime where the PBA reps never showed up to work but got the OT, he took away the ability to endorse who THEY wanted and WHO could line THEIR pockets......... basically, Jeff and IUPA kicked the mafia out of town and turned their hideout into their headquarters . The gig was up and the guys who were supposed to be next for the easy money got the door closed on them

Unregistered
    It just amazes me that the loud mouth PBA think they're still relevant and are such phucking sore losers that they constantly attack Jeff Bell and IUPA. I just wish they'd phucking just go away but they're just such big puzzies.

Unregistered
    They did us better than iupa

Unregistered
    They did us better than iupa
    Phuck off PBA scum! They did us better than IUPA in what way? Eating spaghetti dinners?
    Phuck you jagoff!

Unregistered
    I am still waiting to the books from when I was a BSO PBA member. Remember the books that the PBA refused to allow us to see. They didn't want us to know where are dues were going.