General Election - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Toney is being removed. I don't know where you're getting your info from. In exactly 2 weeks, he is gone. His replacement comes in the weekend of June 12 prob Monday the 14th.
    Man either you are a shit stirrer or just a stupid phuck. I’ll go with the second one

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Man either you are a shit stirrer or just a stupid phuck. I’ll go with the second one
    I'm defiantly neither. I'm very smart. But obviously stirring your shit you dumb f**k.

Unregistered
    ...and Toney will be gone shortly along with his crooked crew. Mark these words.

Unregistered
    When Temporary is suspended/removed pending investigation on (or before) June 12, DeSantis' hand will be forced to fill the empty chair with a true temp for 7 months till the newly elected sheriff takes over in Jan 2021. DeSantis will state, "Sorry Tony (Toney), sorry Andy and Parkland, it's out of my hands" and, "my hands are tied on this one, it's now a FDLE thing not a state thing anymore, plus with Temporary Tony/Toney's name being removed from the ballot, there are a plethora of names to choose from and the citizens of Broward, this time, will TRULY pick their sheriff (even if they want old Israel back) with no outside influence from me or anyone since TonyToney has been eradicated.

Unregistered
    DeSantis already took care of this weeks ago. Hello? Anyone paying attention? He is also staying true to his word by letting the residents of Broward choose the next sheriff (why he didn't remove some other POS's who were up for re-election in 2018 - he let the voters decide - but Israel's election was too far away - 2020). Tony will be quietly pulled on or before June 12 but by Monday morning June 15, we will indeed have a temporary (or substitute) sheriff. Don’t be shocked if he’s not from around here. He or she will leave the post (as he or she will not have incumbency) when the newly elected sheriff takes office January 2021. Tony/Toney will be ineligible to run due to his crimes so his name will be withdrawn from the election (laughably, he might still be on the ballot which will cause throw away votes) that will leave Scott J. Israel (DEM), Willie Jones (DEM), Al Pollock (DEM), Andrew Maurice Smalling (DEM), and Santiago C. Vazquez Jr. (DEM) to fight it out for the Democratic nominee for the general. It is truly up in the air, however, don’t be surprised if we end up with Jones or Smalling or Vazquez due to the splitting of votes including the throw-aways for Tony/Toney. Then when the general comes, the torn Democratic party will be split and they’ll vote between the DEM nominee and Whatley (NPA) because during this cycle, the republicans will 100% stick together and vote republican, no matter what. Which is why, from day one I’ve been touting that Broward County will elect a Republican sheriff on Nov. 3, 2020. We still have a chance to put up a decent candidate. We have 3 weeks left. Either way, Tony/Toney is gone and DeSantis saves face.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12