2,500 mass shootings since sandy hook. Only 1 person removed
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

2,500 mass shootings since sandy hook. Only 1 person removed

Why have there been thousands of mass shootings since sandy hook but only one person has ever been removed from their position?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why have there been thousands of mass shootings since sandy hook but only one person has ever been removed from their position?
    I don’t know, he goes on tv to proclaim himself an Amazing Leader the next day? He changed the policy from you shall confront the shooter to you may? He put an incompetent Sgt. In charge who failed to take command(Jan Jordon). He failed to take responsibility, because he is HUGE D!CKHEAD!

Unregistered
    I don’t know, he goes on tv to proclaim himself an Amazing Leader the next day? He changed the policy from you shall confront the shooter to you may? He put an incompetent Sgt. In charge who failed to take command(Jan Jordon). He failed to take responsibility, because he is HUGE D!CKHEAD!
    The first thing you said is he went on tv and proclaimed to be an amazing leader. Do you hear yourself? That’s the worst thing you can come up with?

Unregisteredmassoff

Mass shooting definition

A mass shooting is defined as 4 or more people shot. Spare me son. 14 school children were slaughtered because israel focused in politics, instead of focusing on crime. He was justly removed as was supported by Just about anyone and everyone had could take a breath.

Unregistered

When Israel is not on Leo Affairs

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredmassoff View Post
    A mass shooting is defined as 4 or more people shot. Spare me son. 14 school children were slaughtered because israel focused in politics, instead of focusing on crime. He was justly removed as was supported by Just about anyone and everyone had could take a breath.
    Give me a break, don’t play semantics with me. I can name 10 right now with more deaths than msd

Unregistered
    Give me a break, don’t play semantics with me. I can name 10 right now with more deaths than msd
    And none of them get the "MSD survivor" discount around town I'll bet.

Unregistered
    Two factual reasons:
    1. Political Gain for DeSantis to be elected
    2. Parkland residence, capital gains using memorabilia.
    The ones we all feel sorry for are the true parents morning there loss and manipulated into believing the untrue stories that were told.

Unregistered
    Two factual reasons:
    1. Political Gain for DeSantis to be elected
    2. Parkland residence, capital gains using memorabilia.
    The ones we all feel sorry for are the true parents morning there loss and manipulated into believing the untrue stories that were told.
    You have a real hard-on for DeSantis.

Unregistered
    The first thing you said is he went on tv and proclaimed to be an amazing leader. Do you hear yourself? That’s the worst thing you can come up with?
    Did you not read the rest, the policy changes, the placement of incompetent commanders, I refuse to go on, as you are apparently in love with the smell of the amazing leader’s balls.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast