Gary Karp and Gilbert Montalvo are heroes 🦸*♂️
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Gary Karp and Gilbert Montalvo are heroes 🦸*♂️

There’s a reason why Scott J Israel is no longer Sheriff. The hard work done by these 2 Broward residents was indeed amazing. Gilbert and Gary run the pages “Citizens Against Politics” and “Free Speech Warriors” where you can find the latest information about Mumbles and his cronies. Governor DeSantis admitted reading these pages at an interview in Tallahassee. “ I know Gilbert and Gary” said the Governor when asked if he knew them. The investigative work done by Gary was exceptional. Many reporters told me that they still call Gary for information. Gary is working with Gilbert in the removal of Gregory Tony as we speak. We salute these 2 outstanding citizens of our County. God’s willing we will have a real Sheriff in November. Amen 🙏

Unregistered
    Are these pages on Facebook? How can I find them? Thanks.

Unregistered
    Both pages are on Facebook. Good stuff.

Unregistered

Bullshit

Gary Karp and Gilbert Montalvo had 0 to do with Scott Israel not being Sheriff. This thread is the biggest crock of bullshit.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gary Karp and Gilbert Montalvo had 0 to do with Scott Israel not being Sheriff. This thread is the biggest crock of bullshit.
    Damm right Scott Israel was removed for his incompetence and the danger he put the community in!

Unregistered

Gary Karp

Gary Karp had no information on Scott Israel or influence that led to his suspension. I feel bad for Gary Karp. His ENTIRE life revolves around the drama that occurs in BSO politics. What is his special interest in it? Absolutely nothing but too much time on his hands.

Unregistered
    The are both sig 20s and if you believe this this you are one too

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These two "20" losers just take stuff from news stories and gossip and add childish photos. Looks like a 6th grader did them. When Gilbert writes them, they read almost like an illiterate Mexican dunce wrote them. Zero influence. Zero relevance. Just total zeroes.

Unregistered

Gary and Gilbert got Isreal and Tony Folks in A Bunch

seems these two candidates trolls are worried about what's next... Gilbert and Gary are definitely keyboard warriors...
    That damn Gilbert with that 🎤 and 🎥 shiz Id be worried too. He will stick that thing in ya mommas face and ask questions.
    Gary... dude will stay up all night and do opposition research ask Candy and nuts 🙄.

Unregistered

Fact.

Wow, so much jealousy. All of you should thank Gilbert Montalvo for the firing of Cracker Jack Captain Ira Goldberg. Goldberg was fired by TT for his homophobic remarks a year ago. Sheriff Tony told me he couldn’t afford to have “that kind of person” in his Command. Criticize Gilbert all you want but I personally thank him for getting Goldberg fired.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast