Gary Karp and Gilbert Montalvo are heroes 🦸*♂️ - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    They're amazing. Pollock promised that he will solve Gary's daughter murder and make Girl-bert a Colonel. These two ball sacks are crazy people with a Mike. Your law suit money is disappearing and you will have to find a job. Gary your going to leave this earth knowing that your daughter was a whore that did drugs and was sucking a Black Di@k you racist pig. Girl-bert is you're only friend. Pollock is just using you he talks about your disfunctional a$$e$ behind your back to Alex. You put all of your efforts to getting Pollock elected when you should be spending it on "Making a blow job great again." Girl-bert by the way that big nasty thing on your lip is Herpes. I am going to find out who is your boyfriend is and show him the matching herpes mark's you and Gary have.

Unregistered
    Gilbert is already forgetting that it was Pollock who (rightly!) ordered Gilbert to stop illegally wearing the BSO SWORN polo shirts (and made him surrender them), and later permanently banned him from ridealongs for His dangerous misconduct. Pollock knows how much of an nut job 20 Gilbert is and will never let him walk back in the PSB doors.

Unregistered

I agree.

I read their pages on Facebook everyday. I have to agree Gary is a talented person and Gilbert was indeed very good at getting Israel removed and Goldberg fired. I know Gilbert has connections within the Broward GOP and to say otherwise it’s just not true. God bless them both and please keep up the good work.

Unregistered
    Who manages the COPS page on Facebook? I love reading the news about Mumbles and Temporary Tony. I heard the Governor reads it too.

Unregistered

Citizen’s journalist.

Who’s paying for those pages? They are running paid ads against Israel and Tony. Someone is funding this. Gary and Gilbert are effective and there’s no question about that. Gary was praised in 2 news pieces I read a week ago calling him the citizen’s journalist.

Unregistered
    I have to admit that Gary Karp is almost a genius for creating that COPS page. For us Deputies Karp and Montalvo are heroes, the only people with freedom to speak without consequences. I want to thank them for all the hard work during the past 9 years and may the Lord bless you both 🙏.

Unregistered
    Who is the actual writer on the COPS page. He/she seems pretty knowledgeable of the comings and goings of the agency. He/she writes very well so we know its not Gilbert. Is it a secret?? Or does the person not care if he is exposed??

Unregistered
    I agree with this post but only in part. Gilbert Montalvo manages the page Free Speech Warriors which has over 20 K followers. Gilbert should use this page to promote Pollock who’s the only alternative we have for Sheriff. We cannot afford to have mumbles back.

Unregistered
    I was in Tallahassee last week for a business trip and some of my Co-workers knew about these 2 pages. In Tallahassee they read the news pieces from Karp and Montalvo and I couldn’t believe they know these two writers over there. What I like about Gary and Gilbert is that they can’t be silenced since they don’t work for any news network and for those haters Governor Ron DeSantis know Gilbert and Gary and read their pages. You can deny this all you want.

Unregistered
    This pathetic thread is a constant stream of Gilbert and Gary blowing each other. Get a room, boys! Maybe not "boys" ... old men I guess.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast