Thanks Officer Murillo!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Thanks Officer Murillo!

Dear Officer Murillo,
    I would like to personally thank you for not allowing Fairclough to pressure you into violating your oath and my rights.

You deserve an officer of the months award, because every other officer who was asked to go after me did. At least to my knowledge.

I hope you have a blessed weekend, and stay safe out there.

But I cannot believe city officials tried to come at me with BS stalking charges for a 10th time.

https://truehomestead.com/2020/05/22...l-history/amp/

All I can say is that some days the stories write themselves.

Doc Justice.

Unregistered

Hey

Hey Doc there are some dam fine Officer in that department. But with that there are some very bad one too and most of them call the shots.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Doc there are some dam fine Officer in that department. But with that there are some very bad one too and most of them call the shots.
    100,000%

There are many honorable officers both current and retired.

I would never argue that, nor have I ever insinuated that.

But the bad ones, what can I say. They are some of the worst. Luckily they aren't too smart, so they leave too many loose ends.

And every great one who stands up gets retaliated against by Rolle and his minions, like Garland.

But you have a great weekend and stay safe.

God bless.

Doc Justice

Unregistered
    HPD is not investigating, howwwwweverrrrr might have been passed to another agency 🤔🤫

Unregistered
    Golf foxtrot uniform

Unregistered
    HPD is not investigating, howwwwweverrrrr might have been passed to another agency 🤔🤫

Bwahahaha!!!!

Yeah, sure the CIA, NSA, and likely DJIA will be going after Doc for posting about a local politician's corruption.

Nurse ratchet, your patient needs another thorazine shot.

Unregistered
    Ummm. 🤡 is tracked 24/7 👀

Unregistered
    Ummm. 🤡 is tracked 24/7 👀
    Yeah, that's been happening since before Rolle and Gretsas went with a dossier on him to every council person claiming he was at least twice Baker Acted, and menace to society, who need to be stopped.

Hope he doesn't find out though, as that might propel his civil rights claims.

Unregistered
    You mean the claims that person get laughed and booted out of DOJ, FBI, CIA, KGB, NSA, SAO etc. I see. They are all wrong and he is soooo right Drink some more koolaide in the waiting room at CHI

Unregistered
    A little paranoid there little 🤡 Everyone is out to get me; they are retaliating Heard they help with that a CHI. Maybe a third visit will help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast