Cop Shop

Thread: Cop Shop

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Cop Shop

Where is the clown boy who talked about a "cop shop"? Clown! Oh clown boy where are you?

Unregistered
    Oh Clown Boy? Where are you clown boy?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh Clown Boy? Where are you clown boy?
    Meet me at the bus stop 0900 hrs tomorrow. If you aren't there it proves I'm superior and right.

Unregistered
    Meet me at the bus stop 0900 hrs tomorrow. If you aren't there it proves I'm superior and right.
    Lol you realize that guy is probably sitting back laughing at how much sleep you’re losing over him.

Unregistered
    Lol you realize that guy is probably sitting back laughing at how much sleep you’re losing over him.
    Naw, I think he is embarrassed that he said something so f*cking stupid he will never peek out from the shadows again.
    Not losing any sleep when it comes to reminding people of the stupid sh*t they post!

Unregistered
    Naw, I think he is embarrassed that he said something so f*cking stupid he will never peek out from the shadows again.
    Not losing any sleep when it comes to reminding people of the stupid sh*t they post!
    Cop shop boy here! I don’t mind being made fun of by someone who doesn’t work for a real police department, so no harm no foul.

Unregistered
    Clown Boy!