I’m sorry but it’s just not enough PBA

Unregistered

I’m sorry but it’s just not enough PBA

PBA has initiated a Facebook petition attempt but how do we know how many people actually follow them and moreover our residents.
    PBA take notice of what IUPA is doing to Sheriff Tony. And, they are making An impact. Our leaders that do not support us should have to have some anguish after all they are imposing anguish upon us.
    If PBA thinks that the Facebook petition is all they have to do they are pathetic. I’m trying to be understanding and fair with them but damn they took the easy way out. It didn’t involve much effort or work.
    I don’t consider that “representation”. The state PBA should step in or we should step out-that simple.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PBA has initiated a Facebook petition attempt but how do we know how many people actually follow them and moreover our residents.
    PBA take notice of what IUPA is doing to Sheriff Tony. And, they are making An impact. Our leaders that do not support us should have to have some anguish after all they are imposing anguish upon us.
    If PBA thinks that the Facebook petition is all they have to do they are pathetic. I’m trying to be understanding and fair with them but damn they took the easy way out. It didn’t involve much effort or work.
    I don’t consider that “representation”. The state PBA should step in or we should step out-that simple.
    Rod is not a fighter. we went without a contract for over a year and a half without The PBA throwing a punch at the city. He and the lawyer were a total embarrassment at the contract meetings. Hallandale Beach went to IUPA lead by PR who thought rod was the answer. Rod's diplomatic friendly approach got us nowhere.