Ice Man is back
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ice Man is back

Unregistered

Ice Man is back

So the Ice Man’s drunken brother Albert, left Ron’s campaign to be the treasurer of Big Brother Joe’s campaign. Can’t wait to see the fire works on this one.

Good news is do nothing daddies boy might get off nights. Too bad there isnt an exam for Captain, your daddy could make sure you got the answers to that one as well.

We are pulling for you Joe, and with Kenny Davis as your Chief Deputy we are headed in the right direction.

Unregistered
    In high school, they call what this administration does, “bullying.” I would gladly see FD as a major if it meant being rid of Chronister and Friends.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So the Ice Man’s drunken brother Albert, left Ron’s campaign to be the treasurer of Big Brother Joe’s campaign. Can’t wait to see the fire works on this one.

Good news is do nothing daddies boy might get off nights. Too bad there isnt an exam for Captain, your daddy could make sure you got the answers to that one as well.

We are pulling for you Joe, and with Kenny Davis as your Chief Deputy we are headed in the right direction.
    What’s your source on that info? I haven’t seen this anywhere yet.

Unregistered
    Because it is more of the same that you get from this site, ridiculous B.S..

Unregistered
    Albert Docobo temporarily filled out a treasurer registry for Ron. He is not or was not directly affiliated with Ron. However, Chad has hundreds of crooks, convicted felons, and complete scumbags contributing to his campaign.

Unregistered
    Albert Docobo temporarily filled out a treasurer registry for Ron. He is not or was not directly affiliated with Ron. However, Chad has hundreds of crooks, convicted felons, and complete scumbags contributing to his campaign.
    Like who??

Unregistered
    Temporary my Azzz.. Albert quote he knows why he did. Nice try Frisco

Unregistered
    Is this even English?

Unregistered
    Albert are you drunk again?

Unregistered
    He isn’t now, however he was, just be honest Albert quit because big brother jumped azz, because daddies boy FD would suffer.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast