$6,825 of City equipment Stolen form Deputy Chief Papier unattended Veh Cover Up!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

$6,825 of City equipment Stolen form Deputy Chief Papier unattended Veh Cover Up!

Deputy Chief R. Papier reported the following City of Miami equipment and high power weapons stolen from his unattended city vehicle that was parked at his home while he was sleeping on Aug 31,2015. Miami-Dade Burglary report case #PD150831-325141 The total Value of Property taken was worth approximately $6,825.00 dollars. Instead of taking responsibility, being issued discipline and reimbursing the city for the loss like we all do, he covered it up and listed items as stolen at city expense.

Always remember, ”Do as I say, not as I do”.

Items Stolen

• Colt AR-15 Carbine Rifle​​​ ( Never Recovered )
    • Mossberg 12 Gauge Shotgun ( Never Recovered )
    • Taser X2 (Never Recivered )
    • Motorola Police radio with car charger and ear communication ( Never Recovered )
    • Police SWAT Ballistic Vest ( Never Recovered )
    • Ballistic Vest with Ballistic Shock Plates ( Never Recovered )
    • Ballistic Helmet and Gas Mask ( Never Recovered )
    • Handcuffs and ASP Baton ( Never Recovered )
    • Metal Safe Box ( Never Recovered )
    • First Aid Kit ( Never Recovered )
    • Traffic Vest and Raincoat ( Never Recovered )
    • Thigh Holster ( Never Recovered )
    • Jumper Cables, Crowbar and Bolt Cutters ( Never Recovered )

Chapter 14 Departmental Order

D.O. 1.4.17.2.1 Equipment lost due to carelessness, negligence, etc., will be replaced at the employee's expense. When any vehicle containing city-issued property will be unattended, whether locked or unlocked, it is required that the property be placed in the trunk of the vehicle. When there is no trunk, the property must be removed from the vehicle. If these procedures are not followed, and the property is subsequently stolen, the employee will be liable for the replacement of the property.

D.O. 2.7.21.2 Sworn employees will not store any firearm in the police vehicle unless the sworn employee is acting in an official capacity.

Chapter 15 Departmental Order Section

2.6.8.6 A firearm shall never be left unsecured.

Unregistered
    Why would a deputy chief (#2 administrator) in a police department even have that equipment???
    He will Never serve a warrant/talk down a hostage taker or search a perimeter. Waste of valuable equipment

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Deputy Chief R. Papier reported the following City of Miami equipment and high power weapons stolen from his unattended city vehicle that was parked at his home while he was sleeping on Aug 31,2015. Miami-Dade Burglary report case #PD150831-325141 The total Value of Property taken was worth approximately $6,825.00 dollars. Instead of taking responsibility, being issued discipline and reimbursing the city for the loss like we all do, he covered it up and listed items as stolen at city expense.

Items Stolen

• Motorola Police radio with car charger and ear communication ( Never Recovered )

D.O. 1.4.17.2.1 Equipment lost due to carelessness, negligence, etc., will be replaced at the employee's expense. When any vehicle containing city-issued property will be unattended, whether locked or unlocked, it is required that the property be placed in the trunk of the vehicle. When there is no trunk, the property must be removed from the vehicle. If these procedures are not followed, and the property is subsequently stolen, the employee will be liable for the replacement of the property.

D.O. 2.7.21.2 Sworn employees will not store any firearm in the police vehicle unless the sworn employee is acting in an official capacity.

A handwriting expert will show this is Ortiz

Below is a sample of his writing

As stated two weeks ago, the FOP membership has directed myself and the executive board to have a vote of no confidence on City Manager, Danny Alfonso. The vote will be held at the North Station, Headquarters, and the South station tomorrow (Wednesday, 1/11/16) from 0700 HRS to 1600 HRS. Why is this being done?

•Disparate treatment against police employees, especially African Americans.
    •Reluctance in restoring our contractual benefits.
    •Absolutely NO respect for due process, the civil service board, or arbitration decisions.
    •I will be at police headquarters to vote NO at 1000 HRS.

Please join the rest of our sworn membership and lets support our brothers and sisters that have been unjustly targeted like Officer Larry Hagan, Officer Jean Phillipe, and Officer Adrian Rodriguez to name a few.

Fraternally,

Javier Ortiz

Unregistered
    This is a Usual retaliation tactic. No different then what the Broward Union is doing to Gregory Tony. But yet, if true, like the Tony story this is a serious allegation of Cover-Up and abuse of power by the Deputy Chief! Anyone who has been disciplined by the Administration for Negligence of duty by leaving weapons overnight inside a police vehicle should be paying attention to this. A man who makes over $205,000 a year, plus his wife another $165,000 should pay back the city the $6,800 dollars.

Unregistered
    This is a Usual retaliation tactic. No different then what the Broward Union is doing to Gregory Tony. But yet, if true, like the Tony story this is a serious allegation of Cover-Up and abuse of power by the Deputy Chief! Anyone who has been disciplined by the Administration for Negligence of duty by leaving weapons overnight inside a police vehicle should be paying attention to this. A man who makes over $205,000 a year, plus his wife another $165,000 should pay back the city the $6,800 dollars.
    Nestor still upset. Nestor your not getting your gun or badge. Not happening. This was 2015 so you ain’t got sh—. Bring it on Nestor. You ain’t getting shit.

Unregistered
    I see Javi today is pick on Nestor turn. I hate to inform you but he got his pension, city gun, and retired official Lt’s police ID. Do you have yours? No! Because IA took it from you when you got ROD 4 months ago. Javi your not even trusted to have a plastic water gun.

Let’s see who you'll pick on later in the day.

Unregistered
    I see Javi today is pick on Nestor turn. I hate to inform you but he got his pension, city gun, and retired official Lt’s police ID. Do you have yours? No! Because IA took it from you when you got ROD 4 months ago. Javi your not even trusted to have a plastic water gun.

Let’s see who you'll pick on later in the day.
    he didn’t get his gun etc. I know I was in the chain that turned it down. Ask him. He had some issues so he was denied.

Unregistered

Items Stolen

Damn. They took the jumper cables too? re read the dust report ahole.

Unregistered

Items Stolen

I got a reprimand and had to pay back almost $3,000 dollars for a radio that was stolen from inside my car.

Unregistered
    I got a reprimand and had to pay back almost $3,000 dollars for a radio that was stolen from inside my car.
    your a peasant do pay your bill. Good to be king.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast