$6,825 of City equipment Stolen form Deputy Chief Papier unattended Veh Cover Up! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    More missing guns lol just another day in the Miami River cops

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well what's going on here? The reports says No signs of broken windows or locks. Big Deputy Chief RP forgot to lock the car doors during the long weekend. Communication woke him up telling him someone press his police radio emergency bottom.

Here's another major concern from the report.

Why did it take Papier two weeks to give the county detectives the stolen weapons's serial numbers? Per Policy these dangerous weapons should had been immediately enter into FCIC / NCIC National Data system as stolen.

If anyone was stop with these weapons they had a free pass because they weren't reported stolen for two weeks. Crazy!!

Why the delay!

I'll tell you why cause they had such a f..k up record keeping in SWAT that people were stealing and keeping expensive equipment and firearms. If you would do an audit you will discovered hundreds of thousands of dollars of missing equip and weapons.

Follow the group back then. I’ll bet you they are staff members now. I'll give you a hint EG AND MA!

You Try taking two weeks to enter your stolen gun in the national data base. You'll be getting a fat reprimand.

Unregistered
    Ortiz is airing out all his dirty secrets. Finally he can join us rats. 🐀

Unregistered
    Ortiz is airing out all his dirty secrets. Finally he can join us rats. 🐀
    But you know what Ortiz is right. Why did the Chief wait two weeks to report the stolen guns serial numbers???? This is a major red flag. Something here doesn't sound right.’ I hope Crespo ask some real questions here. The employees and the tax payers deserves answers.

Unregistered

Lugo Sela traga

Papo, esto es caca. Cinco años, acere...
    El estaChoo de limitationing se vencio.

Unregistered
    Papo, esto es caca. Cinco años, acere...
    El estaChoo de limitationing se vencio.
    It’s not only the $6,800 failure to pay scam that this man has done there is much much more that will be revealed soon.

Greed is a sin!

The New Testament
    Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.”
    Corinthians 6:10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God
    Neither will any thief or greedy person or drunkard or anyone who curses and cheats others. not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,[1] nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

Romans 12:19, “Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, ‘Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.’”

Unregistered
    Ronnie,
    You are a thief and an adulterer. You’ve been a cheater all your life. We know you met your wife while cheating and now your doing the same to her. What people don't know is that you're a homosexual. A secret that soon will be exposed. Don't be in denial when you read this.

Unregistered
    Ronnie,
    You are a thief and an adulterer. You’ve been a cheater all your life. We know you met your wife while cheating and now your doing the same to her. What people don't know is that you're a homosexual. A secret that soon will be exposed. Don't be in denial when you read this.
    You dont think the world already know this.

Unregistered
    Chief pay the $6,800 back to the city! You guys make close to $400,000 a year. You can declare it as a business loss.

Unregistered
    I never understand why the fbi doesn't step in on this . They know this agency has been on federal justice discipline already and their mission priorities stated include
    Combat public corruption at all levels
    Protect civil rights.
    Can someone please send them a memo.
    Wtf.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast