Are you aware that the City of Sweetwater pays for socks to their police top brass? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    duhhhh! Sweetwater has a cocaine snorting mayor, Iggy has the means to hook him up. what is so hard to understand?
    And in the middle of all this Jose Ernesto Mejia the drug dealer and personal boy toy of Iggy Menocal

Friends of Iggy
    I wonder if that fat slob coke head alcalde gets high with young Jose and goes down on him? They were actually dining with each other for a while.

Unregistered

Mejia Sandwhich

Quote Originally Posted by Friends of Iggy View Post
    I wonder if that fat slob coke head alcalde gets high with young Jose and goes down on him? They were actually dining with each other for a while.
    Iggy would knockout Carmona. Jose is his booty.

Unregistered
    Sweetwater finance is joke. The director and pastor are lost in the sauce Annie is the real brains behind the show. The director needs to stop whining and showing a badge. commissioner Villanueva call him out and don’t let have an out with Chez.
    Fuacata! This is the only time in SW history I see somebody saying what really feels. Apparently this is the only time in SW that real people say NO to stupid spendings from the PD and Mayors office. Toma!

Unregistered
    Clearly a PR slang post proof positive as to whom it is, a frustrated finance Department director want the to be..

Unregistered

Jfk

Get a life hater, leave PD and go back to counting prisoners and pushing paper..

Unregistered
    I want socks.

Unregistered
    Get a life hater, leave PD and go back to counting prisoners and pushing paper..
    Iggy is a little gay in his old age. Who else has noticed?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123