Are you aware that the City of Sweetwater pays for socks to their police top brass? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What mentality? You say you think we are losers but don’t have the sack to express that sentiment in person to any of us former or current SPD officers. I repeat ... pank
    So every so florida cop who thinks (or knows) that you guys are losers have to drive to shitwater and tell it to your face? More proof that you are a loser with flawed reasoning skills.

Unregistered
    That little tough guy mentality shows you are some emotional retard that was obviously deemed a liability and unfit for duty by big departments like the county or Miami Beach so you had no choice but ending up at Shitwater PD....I’d rather be a pank than an unqualified loser lmao
    What tough guy mentality? Did anyone say you would be physically harmed or assaulted should you express your thoughts? Again I say ... pank
    All I said was you didn’t have the sack to express it in person. Should you decide to, I’d ask wtf makes you think you’re a better cop or man than any of us. I’ll debate with you all day on that. We can compare knowledge, experiences, accolades, accomplishments, training, etc. Sure we have a couple zeros here and there. I assure you whatever agency you work for does too. Difference is I’m not on your forum talking out my a$$, but you’re here running your fingers.

Like I said grow a pair if you’d like, find one of us, and express your sentiments. Any of us former or current. I’m sure your agency has former SPD employees, and I’m even more sure that they are excelling at whatever position they’re in with your agency.

Until then keep your thoughts to yourself PANK

Unregistered
    What tough guy mentality? Did anyone say you would be physically harmed or assaulted should you express your thoughts? Again I say ... pank
    All I said was you didn’t have the sack to express it in person. Should you decide to, I’d ask wtf makes you think you’re a better cop or man than any of us. I’ll debate with you all day on that. We can compare knowledge, experiences, accolades, accomplishments, training, etc. Sure we have a couple zeros here and there. I assure you whatever agency you work for does too. Difference is I’m not on your forum talking out my a$$, but you’re here running your fingers.

Like I said grow a pair if you’d like, find one of us, and express your sentiments. Any of us former or current. I’m sure your agency has former SPD employees, and I’m even more sure that they are excelling at whatever position they’re in with your agency.

Lol the fact you get triggered so easily and go on a long ass rant just supports why you were disqualified by every big department

Unregistered

Lol this emotional rant just supports what I’m saying about all you losers being unfit for duty. I feel sorry for anyone who gets 19 in Shitwater.

Unregistered
    Sweetwater finance is joke. The director and pastor are lost in the sauce Annie is the real brains behind the show. The director needs to stop whining and showing a badge. commissioner Villanueva call him out and don’t let have an out with Chez.

Unregistered
    Lol this emotional rant just supports what I’m saying about all you losers being unfit for duty. I feel sorry for anyone who gets 19 in Shitwater.
    Lol great response bro

PPPEAAAAAACEEEeeEeEeEe

Unregistered
    What the rejects in Shitwater don't understand is while everyone else sees them as losers we still have the professionalism to be polite and not say it.

Unregistered
    What the rejects in Shitwater don't understand is while everyone else sees them as losers we still have the professionalism to be polite and not say it.
    If they only knew what the county officers say about them after they finish their cafecito and leave back across 8th street it would break their hearts because as stated above other officers are professional to their faces but say how they really feel behind their backs. Sweetwater will always be Sweetwater and never get respected.

Unregistered

Menocal Makes Everyone In The Entire Dept Look Bad

Miami PD rejected drug trafficker Ignacio Menocal, yet Sweetwater retains him despite the fact that he and his family have have been written about in The New York Times, Newsweek, TheDailyBeast, Washington Times, Telemundo, CNN, Law Enforcement Today and many, many city papers.

Sweetwater will never garner any respect from the LEO community as long as he is still there.

Unregistered
    Miami PD rejected drug trafficker Ignacio Menocal, yet Sweetwater retains him despite the fact that he and his family have have been written about in The New York Times, Newsweek, TheDailyBeast, Washington Times, Telemundo, CNN, Law Enforcement Today and many, many city papers.

Sweetwater will never garner any respect from the LEO community as long as he is still there.
    duhhhh! Sweetwater has a cocaine snorting mayor, Iggy has the means to hook him up. what is so hard to understand?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast