Are you aware that the City of Sweetwater pays for socks to their police top brass?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Are you aware that the City of Sweetwater pays for socks to their police top brass?

Poor PD! Do they need a pay raise?

Unregistered
    You law enforcement rejects should be happy your even allowed to play cop considering you were all either disqualified from hiring or fired at real police departments

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You law enforcement rejects should be happy your even allowed to play cop considering you were all either disqualified from hiring or fired at real police departments
    Especially that violent drug trafficker Ignacio Menocal. Read about how he and his brother were robbing kilos for drug kingpins for $15K per kilo. Pay attention to the IA link on the bottom of the page.

Sweetwater's New Police Chief Was Caught on Tape Plotting an '80s Cocaine Heist

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Raaaaajjaaaaaaa Yuuuuuuuccaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Unregistered
    Really, seriously. When one mentions sweetwater pd to anyone else in the law enforcement community, the first thought that comes to mind is "losers". The citizens would be well served if LE duties were turned over to the county.

Unregistered
    Bet you that thought has never made it to your lips in our presence. I’ve never heard it with my ears. Find one of us and share your thoughts ... pank

Unregistered
    Bet you that thought has never made it to your lips in our presence. I’ve never heard it with my ears. Find one of us and share your thoughts ... pank
    And the above mentality is why you were all disqualified during the hiring process or 07ed from real police departments. Little joke departments like Sweetwater with terrible pay and benefits is where you rejects end up.

Unregistered
    And the above mentality is why you were all disqualified during the hiring process or 07ed from real police departments. Little joke departments like Sweetwater with terrible pay and benefits is where you rejects end up.
    What mentality? You say you think we are losers but don’t have the sack to express that sentiment in person to any of us former or current SPD officers. I repeat ... pank

Unregistered
    What mentality? You say you think we are losers but don’t have the sack to express that sentiment in person to any of us former or current SPD officers. I repeat ... pank
    That little tough guy mentality shows you are some emotional retard that was obviously deemed a liability and unfit for duty by big departments like the county or Miami Beach so you had no choice but ending up at Shitwater PD....I’d rather be a pank than an unqualified loser lmao

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast