“No furloughs at this time” - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I simply gave you a solution to a problem you are ranting about. Rest assured without a doubt that the City will not change for you. The city and its administration (no matter how incompetent) is what it is and you can accept that or move on. So when I offer my input because it isnt what want to hear, I am a racist? F*CK YOU!
    If the commission burned down orphanages on Christmas Eve and I said something about it you would defend them and tell me to leave. Just because you support those morons doesn't mean I have to. And yes, you clearly are a Reverse Racist.

Unregistered
    If the commission burned down orphanages on Christmas Eve and I said something about it you would defend them and tell me to leave. Just because you support those morons doesn't mean I have to. And yes, you clearly are a Reverse Racist.
    I clearly said they were incompetent- clearly! You are simply a major douche bag that wants to argue because I wont say what you want to hear.

Unregistered
    Suddenly after the media attention made the furlough disappear....our geniuses on the Commission approve $2.6 million for amphitheater improvements???? Wonder where that money came from because it wasn’t there 2 weeks ago when our livelihood (oops I said hood, must be a racist) was being threatened. Wonder who is getting the kickback on this project?

Unregistered
    How can amphitheater management company continually get annually funded at $800,000 a year and the amphitheater has yet to turn a profit?
    Whose Gf bf son or daughter working there?

Unregistered
    How can amphitheater management company continually get annually funded at $800,000 a year and the amphitheater has yet to turn a profit?
    Whose Gf bf son or daughter working there?
    They need to close both NOW!

Unregistered
    “Don’t worry things will get better”
    - clueless 9 year miramar cop who’s stuck and believes they’ll get a raise come contract negotiations

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234