A Message from Gary Pruitt - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Im not a Pruitt supporter, but ill take him over what we have now. Anyone that is not infected with the HCSO fear and paranoia. Boswell loses to Pruitt simply because he came from here. Ron is our only hope. When anyone in the executive staff moves up, it was all planned for over 5 years prior. These political rat races take precedence over us, the people, or the law. Its all about position, money, and power. We need someone fresh from the outside.
    Agreed. Supporting anyone from the inside seems to be a continuation of the old pass the baton approach. Some of the things Pruitt has said recently comes off as if he does not truly understand the general consensus of the deputies’ perspectives and concerns. At this point, Ron McMullen seems to be the best candidate for the job and it’s not even close.

Unregistered
    Agreed. Supporting anyone from the inside seems to be a continuation of the old pass the baton approach. Some of the things Pruitt has said recently comes off as if he does not truly understand the general consensus of the deputies’ perspectives and concerns. At this point, Ron McMullen seems to be the best candidate for the job and it’s not even close.
    Never thought I say this but your right

Unregistered
    If you want Ron McMullen to be Sheriff, eliminate any obstacles he may encounter by voting for Boswell on primary day. If Boswell wins, then CC isn’t on the ticket for general election. Then you vote for whomever you want on 11/3. It would be a smart idea for these three candidates to band together against the common enemy to help themselves out. The enemy of my enemy is my friend...

Unregistered
    If you want Ron McMullen to be Sheriff, eliminate any obstacles he may encounter by voting for Boswell on primary day. If Boswell wins, then CC isn’t on the ticket for general election. Then you vote for whomever you want on 11/3. It would be a smart idea for these three candidates to band together against the common enemy to help themselves out. The enemy of my enemy is my friend...
    Problem what that is, Boswell is a complete jackass and idiot. Painful to even think about voting for him

Unregistered
    Problem what that is, Boswell is a complete jackass and idiot. Painful to even think about voting for him
    The end justifies the means. Focus on the end goal.

Unregistered
    I have it on good authority that Boswell would love to slap the living hell out of your fukkin face. Your weasel fukkin face.

Unregistered
    This is a serious question for Gary Pruitt- What makes you more qualified to lead One of the largest Sheriff’s Offices in the US, lets say compared to Chad Chronister or Ron McMullen?

Unregistered
    This is a serious question for Gary Pruitt- What makes you more qualified to lead One of the largest Sheriff’s Offices in the US, lets say compared to Chad Chronister or Ron McMullen?
    We have already discussed at nauseam, that anyone is better than chad. “Anyone” is an inclusive term that also means Pruitt.

Unregistered
    Again you have only answered half the question....what qualifies Pruitt over McMullen?

Unregistered
    These people who have a problem with Sheriff Chronister are just jealous because he is a success and people really like him and are loyal to him. Your jealousy is unbecoming.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast