A Message from Gary Pruitt
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Gary Pruitt

A Message from Gary Pruitt

Yesterday a cop, a real cop, was attacked by Chad Chronister’s news paper, FloridaPolitics.

Charles Boswell is that, a cop! He stood up and challenged the administration at the time who was wrong, and they did not like it. Brian Boswell is running as a Republican for Hillsborough County Sheriff and running against me. Brian Boswell wants to make HCSO Great again but I Gary Pruitt believe that HCSO has always been subpar to TPD. As a TPD officer, If I yelled for help, I knew backup was not only coming, it was close. I don’t believe HCSO deputies have ever enjoyed that feeling, but they will with me as sheriff. In full disclosure, I have to be honest, you will enjoy the feeling of backup and staffing with Brian Boswell as sheriff as well. Chad Chronister has taken away your backup to protect himself, he needs his own secret service over your backup, pathetic! The men and women that serve the people will be served by my administration or the administration will go away and a new administration will be made, no excuses, we serve the deputy, the deputy serves the people, always! With Chad Chronister as sheriff the deputy currently wears a white uniform because they “encounter crime” With Gary Pruitt as sheriff the deputy will wear a full green uniform to “Fight Crime”, if that offends you, don’t commit crime! I’m not running to please the criminal, I’m running to serve the deputy, the deputy is here to serve the citizen and I don’t give a damn about the bad guy!

Now some of you will start typing on your phones or computers to attack my words and post as “anonymous” as if your words mean anything to the hard working men and women of the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office but they don’t if you don’t use your name. If you defend your sheriff use your name and be proud of it. If you don’t, man or women up and use your name to tell me how you feel. If the current sheriff is doing a great job, support him and use your name, if he’s not, use your name and tell us about it. Now we know the Chief Deputy and the Colonels come on here and post as anonymous to attack everyone from the deputy to the candidates but won’t use your name, if you support the sheriff and his Evil ways, be proud of it and do not worry about offending me because I assure you you won’t be there where I arrive!

I am Gary Pruitt and I assure you my team and I will be here until the End!

If you have questions, want to chat, or discuss my plan please call me on my cell 813-601-4005 or email me at gary@votegarypruitt.com

I look forward to making a change in 2020!

Unregistered
    This post seems shady as Hell.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Pruitt View Post
    Yesterday a cop, a real cop, was attacked by Chad Chronister’s news paper, FloridaPolitics.

Charles Boswell is that, a cop! He stood up and challenged the administration at the time who was wrong, and they did not like it. Brian Boswell is running as a Republican for Hillsborough County Sheriff and running against me. Brian Boswell wants to make HCSO Great again but I Gary Pruitt believe that HCSO has always been subpar to TPD. As a TPD officer, If I yelled for help, I knew backup was not only coming, it was close. I don’t believe HCSO deputies have ever enjoyed that feeling, but they will with me as sheriff. In full disclosure, I have to be honest, you will enjoy the feeling of backup and staffing with Brian Boswell as sheriff as well. Chad Chronister has taken away your backup to protect himself, he needs his own secret service over your backup, pathetic! The men and women that serve the people will be served by my administration or the administration will go away and a new administration will be made, no excuses, we serve the deputy, the deputy serves the people, always! With Chad Chronister as sheriff the deputy currently wears a white uniform because they “encounter crime” With Gary Pruitt as sheriff the deputy will wear a full green uniform to “Fight Crime”, if that offends you, don’t commit crime! I’m not running to please the criminal, I’m running to serve the deputy, the deputy is here to serve the citizen and I don’t give a damn about the bad guy!

Now some of you will start typing on your phones or computers to attack my words and post as “anonymous” as if your words mean anything to the hard working men and women of the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office but they don’t if you don’t use your name. If you defend your sheriff use your name and be proud of it. If you don’t, man or women up and use your name to tell me how you feel. If the current sheriff is doing a great job, support him and use your name, if he’s not, use your name and tell us about it. Now we know the Chief Deputy and the Colonels come on here and post as anonymous to attack everyone from the deputy to the candidates but won’t use your name, if you support the sheriff and his Evil ways, be proud of it and do not worry about offending me because I assure you you won’t be there where I arrive!

If you have questions, want to chat, or discuss my plan please call me on my cell 813-601-4005 or email me at gary@votegarypruitt.com

So what you’re saying is you will fire any person who you know to be a Chad Chronister supporter? You really are as crazy and unqualified as people say.

Unregistered

You are going to fire every Chad Chronister supporter? We won’t be here when you arrive? You’re an idiot.

Unregistered

What is your actual plan to increase staffing/manpower? Not just rhetoric and BS to get votes, explain your plan. Tell us how your plan is different than what Chronister has already put in place. He’s hired tons of new deputies and manpower has increased under his leadership. It is very noticeable in my district.

Do you intend to fire the command staff and put in place your own? Tell us who your picks would be. Do you intend to promote experience within or are you going to bring in your outsider friends and snub current HCSO employees who have worked hard for this office?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This post seems shady as Hell.
    I agree. I wonder if Gary Pruitt actually wrote this?

Unregistered
    Considering the composition and punctuation is at a 7th grade level, looks legit!

Unregistered
    Call the number he provided in his post and ask him.

Unregistered

Yes, fall for this and post your name against Chad Chronister, and you can be the next NC who got put back on patrol for liking McMullen’s page. How about if we just just post our names on our ballots on primary and election days?! That’s when your name matters most anyway.

Unregistered
    You put your name on the sloppy investigations you conduct cutting corners and using bad grammar, what’s the difference?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast