Enjoy it while you can Robson - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Unregistered

Matt has a stalker. Give the calls a rest stupid he won't answer!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well said, Matt is a nutjob and a crybaby b!@tch. Could not have happened to better guy. LOL.Thanks Robson you are the man!!!
    SO SAYS the guy who cried on Matt's shoulder one night at a party, then tried to make a joke out of it the next DAY. "I WAS DRUNK".......... No you were NOT!

Unregistered
    SO SAYS the guy who cried on Matt's shoulder one night at a party, then tried to make a joke out of it the next DAY. "I WAS DRUNK".......... No you were NOT!
    That is not true.. no one can cry on Matt's shoulders because his big nose is in the way!!!! Be resigned to your fate in D10 Matt you got b!tch slapped!!!Lol

Unregistered
    That is not true.. no one can cry on Matt's shoulders because his big nose is in the way!!!! Be resigned to your fate in D10 Matt you got b!tch slapped!!!Lol
    The best thing that ever happened to SWAT was kicking Patten out. Thank you Robson, now we don't have to deal with that douche anymore!

Unregistered
    This isn’t about Patten, it’s about Robson’s skyrocket of rank from deputy to colonel in, what, 6 years? He absolutely forgot where he came from and has zero loyalty.

Unregistered
    I didn't realize there was so much drama in SWAT. But typical BSO fashion you guys are eating each other and not supporting each other. This agency has always been a sh!t hole and will continue to be!

Unregistered
    I didn't realize there was so much drama in SWAT. But typical BSO fashion you guys are eating each other and not supporting each other. This agency has always been a sh!t hole and will continue to be!
    Why do you expect it’s the feminist squad. They’re afraid they might chip a nail.

Unregistered
    This isn’t about Patten, it’s about Robson’s skyrocket of rank from deputy to colonel in, what, 6 years? He absolutely forgot where he came from and has zero loyalty.
    Especially to a douche like Patton!!!!

Unregistered
    Of course there would be drama, these people have huge egos.

Unregistered
    Robson what were you thinking taking this last promotion, just so you can say you were a Colonel for 6 months? You know you're gone with Temper Tantrum Tony now. But maybe that's not a bad thing as you have lost your way.

Unregistered
    Robson what were you thinking taking this last promotion, just so you can say you were a Colonel for 6 months? You know you're gone with Temper Tantrum Tony now. But maybe that's not a bad thing as you have lost your way.
    Yeah I think these guys get drunk with power and don’t realize it’s quite short lived. There will be plenty of time to reflect while sitting at home perusing the want ads. Just stay humble and keep working. It’s not about your ego.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast