Enjoy it while you can Robson
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Enjoy it while you can Robson

Enjoy it while you can. Your stupid idea of getting all the SWAT guys to guard the Port, Airport, and Courthouse aka Titan Team isn’t going to last very long once your hero Tony is gone. He’s the only idiot with no police experience that would fall for putting a bunch of cops in a unit where they do absolutely nothing, at a time that we have record shortages on the road. We all know you are desperately trying anything and everything to get promoted to Colonel, but I guess you may as well enjoy it while you can, because nobody who will be replacing Tony will fall for this crock of crap!!!!

Unregistered
    So Robson is now a Colonel? And he has his very own division, not even under DLE. What a joke. Nobody respects the command staff at BSO anymore. What a bunch of kiss ass sellouts

Unregistered

😢 Tears and good byes???

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Enjoy it while you can. Your stupid idea of getting all the SWAT guys to guard the Port, Airport, and Courthouse aka Titan Team isn’t going to last very long once your hero Tony is gone. He’s the only idiot with no police experience that would fall for putting a bunch of cops in a unit where they do absolutely nothing, at a time that we have record shortages on the road. We all know you are desperately trying anything and everything to get promoted to Colonel, but I guess you may as well enjoy it while you can, because nobody who will be replacing Tony will fall for this crock of crap!!!!
    Can't wait to watch the faces on the professional fluffers at the PSB go pale when Greg gives a heart felt, sniveling trembling farewell!

"As you all know this my dream job, and I have meeted some of the finest folks in law enforcements right here at the Broward Shuriffs department.

EVEN as a small chuldrens I just KNEW I would be a shuriff here one day. Now , I leave you on!y because of just some old fashioned raceisims like Andrew Gillums had to endure.

Bye for now and God bless the sheruffs office and to all you 14 year old cheruns, who want to be poleeces , shoot in the head and run!

Just remember, the truth will always get you fired so change your name to Jussie Smolett and deny deny deny!"

Unregistered
    Be careful Robson, we know you’re a big bad Colonel now, but bad mouthing Israel is not smart, we k is you love this thug of a sheriff, but Israel may be back soon. You should call your friend Polan and tell him what you’re saying about Israel. By the way great job stabbing your friend McCoy in the back. You’re a real scuzzbag

Unregistered
    Polan will not save him. He has stabbed everyone in the back. He is a traitor and a Tony sellout!

Unregistered
    Everyone knows you’re playing both sides Robson. Keep calling Polan and others, it won’t help

Unregistered
    Good job Robson, you sold out your best friend (McCoy) and stole his units from him. Why don’t you call Polan and tell him what you’ve been saying about Israel??? You are a backstabbing two faced piece of crap!

Unregistered
    Good job Robson, you sold out your best friend (McCoy) and stole his units from him. Why don’t you call Polan and tell him what you’ve been saying about Israel??? You are a backstabbing two faced piece of crap!
    Why would he call a dumb motor sergeant with no skills?

Unregistered
    So Robson is now a Colonel? And he has his very own division, not even under DLE. What a joke. Nobody respects the command staff at BSO anymore. What a bunch of kiss ass sellouts
    Another rank leaper!!! Who needs to be a LTC when you can just jump to Colonel. What a sellout this wannabe turned out to be.

Unregistered
    Be careful Robson, we know you’re a big bad Colonel now, but bad mouthing Israel is not smart, we k is you love this thug of a sheriff, but Israel may be back soon. You should call your friend Polan and tell him what you’re saying about Israel. By the way great job stabbing your friend McCoy in the back. You’re a real scuzzbag
    He already tried! And Polan aint answering!!!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast