Tony supporters standing strong

Unregistered

Tony supporters standing strong

Who knew that israel, Pollock along with the IUPA UNION President Bell potted to take down Sheriff Tony with negative comments. Sheriff Tony will overcome these ridiculous allegations and attacks. Go to his website and you will see that he is amazingly improving the Broward Sheriff's Office.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who knew that israel, Pollock along with the IUPA UNION President Bell potted to take down Sheriff Tony with negative comments. Sheriff Tony will overcome these ridiculous allegations and attacks. Go to his website and you will see that he is amazingly improving the Broward Sheriff's Office.
    Good to know. Get to an English/Grammar class you tard.

Unregistered

Seriously?

Nobody even reads his emails anymore, do you honestly think we’re going to his website?

Unregistered
    That's too funny! But he did say he is hitting the reset button here!!!

Unregistered
    Write it all down. This place is the new Reno 9-1-1. A comedy in the making.

Unregistered
    Here is my corrected version of my grammar Tony will win speedo wearing MF

Unregistered
    I have to go to work now yes on the 5th floor. So I'll be back soon.

Unregistered
    HAHAHA another amazing leader. How did that work last time around? If improving means reverse racism than is not an improvement to me.