Wayne Messup and the band

Unregistered

Wayne Messup and the band

Wonder if Wayne Messups buddies are going to be at the protest calling out their mentor! St fort? Lyttle? Presume? Anyone else I’m missing?

Unregistered
    Wow. This is pretty unnecessary. Good luck with whatever it is you were looking to accomplish with this post.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wonder if Wayne Messups buddies are going to be at the protest calling out their mentor! St fort? Lyttle? Presume? Anyone else I’m missing?
    I saw St. Fort and Presume at the protest.

Unregistered
    Bodyguards

Unregistered
    Bodyguards
    No- they were standing on the corner of the street by the PD. Try again!

Unregistered
    They messam with the money so they pissed

Unregistered
    Definitely not Lyttle. That clown is the mayors boy.

Unregistered
    Hi, I'm starting to prepare for a blowout Halloween Party. I plan on dressing up as a Pimp so I want to order what I will need early. Do any of you happen to know where DW gets his purple suits and bow ties? A similar suit would be perfect for the look that I'm trying to create. Thanks much.

Unregistered
    Hi, I'm starting to prepare for a blowout Halloween Party. I plan on dressing up as a Pimp so I want to order what I will need early. Do any of you happen to know where DW gets his purple suits and bow ties? A similar suit would be perfect for the look that I'm trying to create. Thanks much.
    He probably also has a neon yellow suit that he wears when out on special occasions or at church on Easter. Either one would do for your Halloween character. Are you gonna have some women hanging on your arms to complete the look? Don't forget the hat to complete the look!