Trudell I am so sorry for your loss. - Page 20
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Unregistered
    Trudel asked his Sergeant for time off to campaign for Scott Israel. I loved the Sergeant response: Sure write it up on why you want that time off. Trudel almost fell for it until another deputy said you crazy dont write that. He was almost gone. Dam it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trudel asked his Sergeant for time off to campaign for Scott Israel. I loved the Sergeant response: Sure write it up on why you want that time off. Trudel almost fell for it until another deputy said you crazy dont write that. He was almost gone. Dam it.
    HAHA, not likely. But I did hear TwAt-Ly was seen strong arming old lady’s for spare change at the corner store..LOLOLOL.
    Hey what gives I haven’t seen one Twat bag commercial? I haven’t seen one major endorsement? As a matter of FACT I haven’t seen anyone endorse Twat face?

Unregistered
    HAHA, not likely. But I did hear TwAt-Ly was seen strong arming old lady’s for spare change at the corner store..LOLOLOL.
    Hey what gives I haven’t seen one Twat bag commercial? I haven’t seen one major endorsement? As a matter of FACT I haven’t seen anyone endorse Twat face?
    Who cares? He's irrelevant.

Unregistered
    Who cares? He's irrelevant.
    You are correct he is irrelevant and a RAT BOY!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    you are correct he is irrelevant and a rat boy!
    hes a fat ****ing rat !!!
    Another bso pu$$y!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    No he was crying because his wife was sucking those long nail black toes of her new man while he cried thinking he can get back with her. She said if you stop calling me 25 times a day to only once than maybe we can be friends. Her legs are up in the air as I SLAM HER HARD. I make her cry because she finally came with a real man.
    HOW are you gonna slam
    her with that little wet noodle? Oh right you can close your eyes and imagine your on Greg Toneys back that will turn you on SOYBOY?!!!!😅😆😃😂😁

Unregistered

I am a black gay racist man so what ???

Did Trudell really post the word retarded. Yep what a dummy putting down those with mental disabilities. Shame on you Mark . You're not only a racist, but you have extreme bias and prejudices against those with mental disabilities. I hope you are investigated again . You need the go. This type of attitude toward those in our community with mental disabilities should not be allowed or endorsed by BSO.
    Shut your black gay retarded flapper hom O. Sapien!!!😄

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920