Trudell I am so sorry for your loss. - Page 13
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're such an idiot thinking it's twat-ley or his family but we all understand that it's just your fear revealing itself. Have Scotty give you a steroid injection in the butt and then go cry in your pillow fat boy. Twat-ley has a one in three chance and after he possibly wins, although by a long shot, check yourself in the 5th floor of BGH for mental treatment. We know you won't be able to handle it if your worst nightmare comes true and that's when they announce after the swearing in ceremony, " Ladies and gentlemen I present to you Broward County Sheriff Chuck Whatley." Oh the thought of it just eats at your very soul. Remember you said that he would not qualify that he only has $11.00. What do you have to say now fat-boy? He has something that non of the other candidates have, your boy Scotty and Vazquez know what it is, but can't speak about it. Here is a definite prediction Tony will be gone. He will lose the general election.
    The biggest idiot is you my friend, so you think this Trudel? If so then you are Twat-Ly’s retarded family member? But hey whatever you want to think. First off it’s not steroids, get with the times growth hormone is the good stuff now so lets get it straight next time you make accusations. It’s more than a long shot, pal and don’t forget it. I wont be checking into any place cause Scotty boy will win the election. The only announcement Twat-face will hear is thanks for playing now GTFOH you POS!!!

Unregistered
    The biggest idiot is you my friend, so you think this Trudel? If so then you are Twat-Ly’s retarded family member? But hey whatever you want to think. First off it’s not steroids, get with the times growth hormone is the good stuff now so lets get it straight next time you make accusations. It’s more than a long shot, pal and don’t forget it. I wont be checking into any place cause Scotty boy will win the election. The only announcement Twat-face will hear is thanks for playing now GTFOH you POS!!!
    But you’ll cry like the little b#tch you are when Tony wins the primary not Trudel.

Unregistered

Nope

But you’ll cry like the little b#tch you are when Tony wins the primary not Trudel.
    Wrong dumb azz. I will laugh after TT wins the primary

Unregistered
    I could care less who becomes Sheriff as long as it’s not your snitch a$$ father.

Unregistered
    Leave mark alone he is a good guy

Unregistered
    Trashdell you still think its Charles son. Your a fu@king mental case. Your racist Antics only go for one person when in fact you should be looking at yourself. You're a slug at work you can't make any decisions you're fat slob. Israel's not going to win and you better be lucky really lucky that Tony wins. Cuz after my boy Pollock wins I'ma make sure that your ass pays for it. LMFBAO.

Unregistered
    Trashdell you still think its Charles son. Your a fu@king mental case. Your racist Antics only go for one person when in fact you should be looking at yourself. You're a slug at work you can't make any decisions you're fat slob. Israel's not going to win and you better be lucky really lucky that Tony wins. Cuz after my boy Pollock wins I'ma make sure that your ass pays for it. LMFBAO.
    The angry fat slob will be fired before the election is over.

Unregistered
    It's Twatley.
    Nope sounds like a Pollock supporter.

Unregistered
    Yup Pollock supporter Cruz hes angry

Unregistered
    The angry fat slob will be fired before the election is over.
    Yeah okay, heard that before.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast