HILARIOUS! BLM terrorists trolling for donations after burning looting murder

Unregistered

HILARIOUS! BLM terrorists trolling for donations after burning looting murder

Dirty filthy violent Scumbag!😆 Black Lies Matter hood RATS ,calling themselves a "global movement for social justice", while they drag people out of cars, smash windows, set private homes on fire and murder people!?I

And ALL with the whole hearted support of the big media radical democrats who brought you Slavery, the Civil WAR, the Ku Klux Klan, late term abortions, lynchings and unending destruction of American cities ! Makes perfect sense!

Unregistered

What a choice! Phew!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dirty filthy violent Scumbag!😆 Black Lies Matter hood RATS ,calling themselves a "global movement for social justice", while they drag people out of cars, smash windows, set private homes on fire and murder people!?I

And ALL with the whole hearted support of the big media radical democrats who brought you Slavery, the Civil WAR, the Ku Klux Klan, late term abortions, lynchings and unending destruction of American cities ! Makes perfect sense!
    IT'S disgusting that ANY LEO, much less this retarded special needs sheriff , would take a knee in solidarity with the terrorist organization BLM that chants "pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon!" I think Alvin has done that too and will really be worse than Toney who is famous throwing employees under the bus for the commie cop haters ! But Israel did the same thing with SA Satz against Dep. Peraza who is a hero in my book! Great shot to!!!

Unregistered

Black Lies Matter, Their Actions Cause The Message To Get Lost

Yes, of course they're trolling for donations, why work like everybody else when the Government pays you to stay home and pump out more kids. Now, these corporations are handing them more money than they know what to do with, so again why work? I think it's hilarious, they talk about my white privilege, yet I work 50 - 60 hours a week to make it and to pay for them staying home, I had to pay for my own college degree, get skipped for job opportunities and promotions for others who are less qualified because of my skin color, get called a racist even though I condone racism, oh and the best of all, apparently the constitution, Federal, and State laws only apply to those of us that are white. Because if I did any one of the things this terrorist organization, Black Lies Matter, has done over the last few months I'd be charged and in jail. So remind me how great my white privilege is again?

Why don't we discuss the real issue, let's talk about all of the black on black crime? All of the black on black homicides? But we can't discuss the truth because it doesn't fit the BLM and Democratic narrative. Even all of these millionaires like the Obama's, Oprah, Lebron James, and the other Athletes who spout off about white privilege, do you honestly think they live and shop in the ghettos? No, as soon as they could, if they did live in the hood, they moved to gated white communities! So why not call all of these hypocrites out for their BS! Oh wait because it's free advertising. Well I can say this either take politics out of sports or they can take a huge salary cut. I refuse to watch or support the MLB, and NBA while they play politics.

If Black Lies Matter really wanted change, they wouldn't allow the violence or property damage to continue, they'd truly talk about how to change. In case they haven't realized because of their actions, nobody, but them, are listening anymore.

Unregistered
    Yes, of course they're trolling for donations, why work like everybody else when the Government pays you to stay home and pump out more kids. Now, these corporations are handing them more money than they know what to do with, so again why work? I think it's hilarious, they talk about my white privilege, yet I work 50 - 60 hours a week to make it and to pay for them staying home, I had to pay for my own college degree, get skipped for job opportunities and promotions for others who are less qualified because of my skin color, get called a racist even though I condone racism, oh and the best of all, apparently the constitution, Federal, and State laws only apply to those of us that are white. Because if I did any one of the things this terrorist organization, Black Lies Matter, has done over the last few months I'd be charged and in jail. So remind me how great my white privilege is again?

Why don't we discuss the real issue, let's talk about all of the black on black crime? All of the black on black homicides? But we can't discuss the truth because it doesn't fit the BLM and Democratic narrative. Even all of these millionaires like the Obama's, Oprah, Lebron James, and the other Athletes who spout off about white privilege, do you honestly think they live and shop in the ghettos? No, as soon as they could, if they did live in the hood, they moved to gated white communities! So why not call all of these hypocrites out for their BS! Oh wait because it's free advertising. Well I can say this either take politics out of sports or they can take a huge salary cut. I refuse to watch or support the MLB, and NBA while they play politics.

If Black Lies Matter really wanted change, they wouldn't allow the violence or property damage to continue, they'd truly talk about how to change. In case they haven't realized because of their actions, nobody, but them, are listening anymore.
    Gotta have someone to blame...I love the we breed them, you feed them program.....$$

Unregistered

Best post on LEO Affairs, thanks for taking the time to write it!!!!

Unregistered
    After the elections, they will disappear for four more years

Unregistered

Prepare yourself

After the elections, they will disappear for four more years
    As long as Trump wins they will disappear. If he loses be prepared to defend yourselves. Most firearms stores are sold out right now and there is a reason why. If trump loses you will need plenty of firepower and several pit bulls or Rottweiler dogs trained to attack.

Unregistered

Get a dog from the shelter

As long as Trump wins they will disappear. If he loses be prepared to defend yourselves. Most firearms stores are sold out right now and there is a reason why. If trump loses you will need plenty of firepower and several pit bulls or Rottweiler dogs trained to attack.
    Most German Shepard’s, Rotties, or Pits will naturally fight to the death to defend their families. But you’ll need some guns to back them up. If they get mail in balloting they will commit mass voter fraud. What do you think attributing every possible death to Covid is all about? Mail in balloting, that’s how they plan to steal your election. Covid will miraculously disappear after the election, watch and see.