Trudell I am so sorry for your loss. - Page 17
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    No he was crying because his wife was sucking those long nail black toes of her new man while he cried thinking he can get back with her. She said if you stop calling me 25 times a day to only once than maybe we can be friends. Her legs are up in the air as I SLAM HER HARD. I make her cry because she finally came with a real man.

Unregistered

Mark trashdell

This guy Mark really has a hard on for Whatley. I hope Whatley wins and breaks it off on this azzhole. I know that Mark's wife left him for his best friend who has been banging her for a couple of years. Now he is crying because his son may not be his son but Brian's. She is going to have to get a restraining order against Mark because she is in fear for her life. His supervisors must do something about him. When he loses it I told you first on here.

Unregistered

Mark need help

To his supervisors
    Please note that Mark T needs help.

Unregistered

Scotty

If Scotty has to drops out due to Covid -19, somebody put Trashdell on suicide watch. It's sad, but this illness can have a serious impact on Scotty's campaign.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This guy Mark really has a hard on for Whatley. I hope Whatley wins and breaks it off on this azzhole. I know that Mark's wife left him for his best friend who has been banging her for a couple of years. Now he is crying because his son may not be his son but Brian's. She is going to have to get a restraining order against Mark because she is in fear for her life. His supervisors must do something about him. When he loses it I told you first on here.

Whatley is a RAT and everybody knows it. Nobody likes a RAT and I mean NOBODY!

Unregistered
    Whatley is a RAT and everybody knows it. Nobody likes a RAT and I mean NOBODY!
    Only BAD DIRTY COPS don't like Rats. TRUDELL YOU ARE A DIRTY, Nasty, cop that should not be wearing the uniform. I cant wait for scott to lose and you take your tail a d shove it way up high between your legs and worry each and everyday when are they coming for me. Very soon you WONT BE SMILING... LMFBAO.....

Unregistered
    Only BAD DIRTY COPS don't like Rats. TRUDELL YOU ARE A DIRTY, Nasty, cop that should not be wearing the uniform. I cant wait for scott to lose and you take your tail a d shove it way up high between your legs and worry each and everyday when are they coming for me. Very soon you WONT BE SMILING... LMFBAO.....
    I’m just a Deputy band have Union protection cant just fire me for NO reason. You might want to read up on the law junior.

Unregistered
    Hey Chuck you have no shot at winning you rat. Rats are shit in law enforcement.

Unregistered

Rat

Hey Chuck you have no shot at winning you rat. Rats are shit in law enforcement.
    Who did Whatley rat out ? We already know that you Trashdell received a reprimand for your racist comments about Whatley's sons and don't worry we will post your I.A. file to show it. The bad thing is you were told to stop and then you continued running your mouth. Then your were told that if you didn't stop your Captain would be notified and your response was F.U. and your continued your racist tirade. It's all documented that you cannot control your mouth, it's not Whatley, it's you. So who did Whatley rat out ? Give names if you don't it means you're full of sh!t. Face it you are nothing more than a walking cluster f#ck, completely useless and should retire and spare yourself of future events that will not be good coming your way. You also said that Whatley didn't have a chance in hell of qualifying, that he only has $4.23 that he found in his couch. Well he qualified and will be on the November ballot. Your boy scotty will be done come August. In fact your boy Scotty will be calling Chuck begging for a job. So continue running your mouth it is only hurting you and helping chuck.

Unregistered
    Who did Whatley rat out ? We already know that you Trashdell received a reprimand for your racist comments about Whatley's sons and don't worry we will post your I.A. file to show it. The bad thing is you were told to stop and then you continued running your mouth. Then your were told that if you didn't stop your Captain would be notified and your response was F.U. and your continued your racist tirade. It's all documented that you cannot control your mouth, it's not Whatley, it's you. So who did Whatley rat out ? Give names if you don't it means you're full of sh!t. Face it you are nothing more than a walking cluster f#ck, completely useless and should retire and spare yourself of future events that will not be good coming your way. You also said that Whatley didn't have a chance in hell of qualifying, that he only has $4.23 that he found in his couch. Well he qualified and will be on the November ballot. Your boy scotty will be done come August. In fact your boy Scotty will be calling Chuck begging for a job. So continue running your mouth it is only hurting you and helping chuck.
    Hey look its Twat-Ly RAT BOY SNITCH responding HAHAHA. We all know your horrible writing style. Walking cluster F*ck now that would be you Mr. I cant stay awake and have prisoner’s escape from YOUR custody. I cant remember anybody ever chasing someone and their gun belt falling off to the ground either. Many of supervisors have told me what a nightmare it is to have to supervise YOU.

You know when you look at a Deputy and say what a putz, Dweeb or goof all I see is your FACE.

So please DONT Vote for Charles the TWAT.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast