Trudell I am so sorry for your loss. - Page 12
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kinda like your Twat-bag father inbred..he sure doesn’t look the President of physical fitness.
    But you don’t deny you like to insert dildos up your a** while posting hateful and sick rants?

Unregistered
    But you don’t deny you like to insert dildos up your a** while posting hateful and sick rants?
    Oh you poor baby, you can dish it but you cant take it...pu$$y.

I stuck one up your mom’s and she loved it, ask her about it.

Unregistered
    Trudell, You are a racist deputy. Your calls for service are showing how racist you are. I am glad you see that you are too afraid to take calls by yourself and deal with black or spanish people. Stop your racist comments and behavior towards anyone here or on your Favebook comments. Trudell this is your warning.

Unregistered
    In
    Trudell, You are a racist deputy. Your calls for service are showing how racist you are. I am glad you see that you are too afraid to take calls by yourself and deal with black or spanish people. Stop your racist comments and behavior towards anyone here or on your Favebook comments. Trudell this is your warning.
    Isn’t the scumb@g already on restricted duty for racist comments. Hey, Tony fire his fat racist azz!

Unregistered
    He loves this drama. Don't think hes smart enough to stop.

Unregistered
    He is very racist and I believe the news just got ahold of this website and will bring it into the light.

Unregistered
    Oh boy, another warning from you. How many is that now???? GFY and go tell your daddy he will never be Sheriff. HAHAHAHA

Unregistered
    Oh boy, another warning from you. How many is that now???? GFY and go tell your daddy he will never be Sheriff. HAHAHAHA
    So true, empty threats from the Twat-face crew. Give it a rest you were a below average Deputy and I mean way below. I don’t think you could stay awake a whole shift, how many times did you fall asleep in your unit in public view???

Unregistered

The gift

So true, empty threats from the Twat-face crew. Give it a rest you were a below average Deputy and I mean way below. I don’t think you could stay awake a whole shift, how many times did you fall asleep in your unit in public view???
    You're such an idiot thinking it's twat-ley or his family but we all understand that it's just your fear revealing itself. Have Scotty give you a steroid injection in the butt and then go cry in your pillow fat boy. Twat-ley has a one in three chance and after he possibly wins, although by a long shot, check yourself in the 5th floor of BGH for mental treatment. We know you won't be able to handle it if your worst nightmare comes true and that's when they announce after the swearing in ceremony, " Ladies and gentlemen I present to you Broward County Sheriff Chuck Whatley." Oh the thought of it just eats at your very soul. Remember you said that he would not qualify that he only has $11.00. What do you have to say now fat-boy? He has something that non of the other candidates have, your boy Scotty and Vazquez know what it is, but can't speak about it. Here is a definite prediction Tony will be gone. He will lose the general election.

Unregistered
    You're such an idiot thinking it's twat-ley or his family but we all understand that it's just your fear revealing itself. Have Scotty give you a steroid injection in the butt and then go cry in your pillow fat boy. Twat-ley has a one in three chance and after he possibly wins, although by a long shot, check yourself in the 5th floor of BGH for mental treatment. We know you won't be able to handle it if your worst nightmare comes true and that's when they announce after the swearing in ceremony, " Ladies and gentlemen I present to you Broward County Sheriff Chuck Whatley." Oh the thought of it just eats at your very soul. Remember you said that he would not qualify that he only has $11.00. What do you have to say now fat-boy? He has something that non of the other candidates have, your boy Scotty and Vazquez know what it is, but can't speak about it. Here is a definite prediction Tony will be gone. He will lose the general election.
    Yep he will be in full panic mode after TT wins the primary.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast