Trudell I am so sorry for your loss.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Trudell I am so sorry for your loss.

Hey buddy you okay? We can all see that you are mad because your face is lava reddish and your eyes are turning black like the little evil demon snake that your are. Patti your buddy can't talk to you right know because she's working for Pollocks campaign but as soon as the people in century village goes to sleep she'll be over. I guess all of your racist comments stopped you from getting a smiley face.🤡 but that's okay hold your breath. You know Scott is not coming back so you can quit your job now. Oh sorry you can't because your WIFE took your money and is sleeping next to your best friend as they talk about how good your money is. Sergeant is just a rank like you say so why do you want it so much. Hey maybe if you kiss Pollocks azz he may let you in and promote you to Capt like IRA. Just so you know this since you're so smart and all. Pollock has some openings and we are accepting applications, come on our team because he is coming back with revenge. Firing everybody and you too can fight for this Trudell. How does it feel to work so hard for something and someone else tell you, you're never going to be Sergeant!! Well your never going to be Sergeant.. LMFBAO. investigated that.

Unregistered
    Trudell is a signal 20. That's why his wife left him for his bestfriend. Hey Switch to Team Pollock he has some of Israel's boys and girls that we don't want. He's over there promising ranks, cars, positions, and commanders for special units. Bring back the old azz administration. Tony promoted over 400 people and denied 1, YOU.
    We laughed at your name on the list.
    (Sarcastically speaking) Go Scott! Or Pollock whatever floats your fat azz boat downstream.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trudell is a signal 20. That's why his wife left him for his bestfriend. Hey Switch to Team Pollock he has some of Israel's boys and girls that we don't want. He's over there promising ranks, cars, positions, and commanders for special units. Bring back the old azz administration. Tony promoted over 400 people and denied 1, YOU.
    We laughed at your name on the list.
    (Sarcastically speaking) Go Scott! Or Pollock whatever floats your fat azz boat downstream.
    Can I get back that $400 I gave Scott Israel's defense fund off GoFundMe from Amy Rose and donate it to Pollock's campaign or Tony and then get my stripe?

Unregistered
    You see Trudell likes to come on here and talk shi+ about Tony Pollock and Whatley but he can throw stones behind this website. He doesn't like it when they talk shi+ about him. Well his wife left him because hes suck a d!c# and he wasn't giving her some neither. That's why she went out and found herself another man. Now they're enjoying your money. Hey the oldest steak house in West Palm Beach has a secret. It's a great restaurant by the way.
    LMFBAO. NOT JJ. Bigger and better says your ex wife.

Unregistered
    Trudell what's up with this? Pictures are all over.
    Pollock's campaign

Unregistered
    You see Trudell likes to come on here and talk shi+ about Tony Pollock and Whatley but he can throw stones behind this website. He doesn't like it when they talk shi+ about him. Well his wife left him because hes suck a d!c# and he wasn't giving her some neither. That's why she went out and found herself another man. Now they're enjoying your money. Hey the oldest steak house in West Palm Beach has a secret. It's a great restaurant by the way.
    LMFBAO. NOT JJ. Bigger and better says your ex wife.
    You can't even spell his name correctly.

Unregistered

TRIGGERED dude needs Mark's man milk!!

Hey buddy you okay? We can all see that you are mad because your face is lava reddish and your eyes are turning black like the little evil demon snake that your are. Patti your buddy can't talk to you right know because she's working for Pollocks campaign but as soon as the people in century village goes to sleep she'll be over. I guess all of your racist comments stopped you from getting a smiley face.🤡 but that's okay hold your breath. You know Scott is not coming back so you can quit your job now. Oh sorry you can't because your WIFE took your money and is sleeping next to your best friend as they talk about how good your money is. Sergeant is just a rank like you say so why do you want it so much. Hey maybe if you kiss Pollocks azz he may let you in and promote you to Capt like IRA. Just so you know this since you're so smart and all. Pollock has some openings and we are accepting applications, come on our team because he is coming back with revenge. Firing everybody and you too can fight for this Trudell. How does it feel to work so hard for something and someone else tell you, you're never going to be Sergeant!! Well your never going to be Sergeant.. LMFBAO. investigated that.

Wow ! Somebody is in love with Mark! Are you fondling yourself dude? Mark how did you make him want to lick ur taint so bad?

Unregistered
    Wow ! Somebody is in love with Mark! Are you fondling yourself dude? Mark how did you make him want to lick ur taint so bad?
    It's Twatley.

Unregistered
    This is how stupid you are let you think it's one person. I'm still working here and I can't stand your ass. I'll give you a hint I said Laughing My Fu@king BLACK Ass Off. That's why you didnt get sgt. (Attention to detail). Now go cry in your unit like last week hearing love songs.

Unregistered
    Well Mark is a Sc*mbag of man who supports that incompetent, no responsibility taking coward of an ex Sheriff Scott(the Simpleton) Israel. Wake up
    Redman he ain’t coming back!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast