Trudell I am so sorry for your loss. - Page 3
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Nope

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's Twatley.
    Dumb. You see you don't know Whatley, it doesn't matter if he likes you or not. He would promote in order. That's Whatley's integrity.

Unregistered
    Dumb. You see you don't know Whatley, it doesn't matter if he likes you or not. He would promote in order. That's Whatley's integrity.
    Integrity? Isn't he the one that ratted a guy out to IA?

Unregistered
    The first time I met Trudel was in a training class and he had me laughing throughout the boring class. He is one funny dude.

Unregistered
    That’s where you are wrong, we all do know Whatley he is a rat/snitch. And if you think for one second that’s what we want as our next Sheriff you are hallucinating.

Unregistered
    Trudell IA is coming.

Unregistered
    Yo Trudell you nervous now that BlM is out making noise. Your afraid yo get out of your car without a 1094. How about asking for a transfer. Lol. I'll sign it.

Unregistered
    Trudell IA is coming.
    Wow, is that what goes on in I.A.?? I want to cum also, where do I sign up?

Unregistered
    Yo Trudell you nervous now that BlM is out making noise. Your afraid yo get out of your car without a 1094. How about asking for a transfer. Lol. I'll sign it.
    You wont sign anything punk cause you ain’t sh*t.

Unregistered
    Trudell IA is coming.
    Whatley is that all you do is rat people out?

Unregistered
    Wow I just really lost the little respect I had for Mark as a man!!

You are going to go the Major or the Administration?

What are you going to say hey they are saying things about me on LEO Affairs?

WTF can they do you ass clown 🤡 everyone knows you caught your wife cheating and your ass got caught first and she took half of your little pension that you had and wasn’t going to be enough for you to retire on anyway!!

Now your old senior citizen ass is here repeating the same mistakes chasing titles, as you being in SID obviously that didn’t work but, I know you were proud to be Narcotics Detective instead chasing the of the money!!

Obviously you really are not bright at all you messed up the first 30 plus years and now you are back at it again, maybe you retire the same time your son does in 30 plus years or I guess you will be here until BSO retires you as unfit for duty probably around 70!!!

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast