Parity - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Parity

Unregistered
    Israel promised Detention full parity with the road in 2008 and 2012, then broke his word when he got elected. He lied to us and tried babbled that he only supported "movement towards parity." Then Israel told the road that he didn't support parity for Detention. He lies and he lies and he lies. If he is promising FOPE parity again if he wins, it isn't worth the paper it is written on.

Unregistered
    Israel promised parity when FOPE endorsed him in 2012 ........... and lied and didn't deliver.

Israel promised parity when FOPE endorsed him in 2016 ........... and lied and didn't deliver. He only offered to move us towards it if we gave up our "me too."

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"

Fool me three times ......... what say you FOPE .......... 2020 ??????

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only thing he ever did for us, was give us Ira! Tony gave us the best raise we had in years. Just saying.
    The statement above is False.The last raise DOD received was negotiated between Sheriff Israel and the FOPE. Israel was removed from office shortly after by Governor DeSantis. Marciano held a contract ratification vote while the Sheriffs transition was occurring. The members overwhelmingly voted yes on the contract. Sheriff Tony was sworn into office. Sheriff Tony signed off on the already ratified contract because Colonel Reyes advised Sheriff Tony that the raise was fair and already funded in the current budget.The 2% at 20 years of service parity step closed the salary gap between DLE and sworn DOD a total of 6%.

Shortly after that Sheriff Tony offers DLE the same contract that he gave to DOD giving them an additional 2% step increase at 20 years of service cutting the 6% gap closure back down to only 4%. Sheriff Tony has stated that he does not believe in parity for Detention!

Unregistered
    The statement above is False.The last raise DOD received was negotiated between Sheriff Israel and the FOPE. Israel was removed from office shortly after by Governor DeSantis. Marciano held a contract ratification vote while the Sheriffs transition was occurring. The members overwhelmingly voted yes on the contract. Sheriff Tony was sworn into office. Sheriff Tony signed off on the already ratified contract because Colonel Reyes advised Sheriff Tony that the raise was fair and already funded in the current budget.The 2% at 20 years of service parity step closed the salary gap between DLE and sworn DOD a total of 6%.

Shortly after that Sheriff Tony offers DLE the same contract that he gave to DOD giving them an additional 2% step increase at 20 years of service cutting the 6% gap closure back down to only 4%. Sheriff Tony has stated that he does not believe in parity for Detention!
    But it was approved by Tony! Israel gave us Sh!t.

Unregistered
    How did Colonel Pollock lie to DOD? Colonel Pollock was screwed over by SI.
    Colonel Pollock had no dealings with us and never lied. He is an honorable man and will take us out of the sorry state we are in now. You want lies an BS the Amazing leader Scott ( I am not a crook) Israel is your man.

Unregistered
    Israel promised Detention full parity with the road in 2008 and 2012, then broke his word when he got elected. He lied to us and tried babbled that he only supported "movement towards parity." Then Israel told the road that he didn't support parity for Detention. He lies and he lies and he lies. If he is promising FOPE parity again if he wins, it isn't worth the paper it is written on.
    Israel has always supported parity for Detention and has never told anyone that he’s against it. He has even stated it publicly in the newspaper.

Read this newspaper article from beginning to end and it will explain exactly what happened leading up to Israel’s removal from office. It will also show you what he’s up against when he gives one union more money in order to correct a pay disparity. DLE Likes to compare themselves to PBSO so will do the same. Remember PBSO DLE and Detention has pay parity.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/opinion...428-story.html

Unregistered
    Israel has always supported parity for Detention and has never told anyone that he’s against it. He has even stated it publicly in the newspaper.

Read this newspaper article from beginning to end and it will explain exactly what happened leading up to Israel’s removal from office. It will also show you what he’s up against when he gives one union more money in order to correct a pay disparity. DLE Likes to compare themselves to PBSO so will do the same. Remember PBSO DLE and Detention has pay parity.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/opinion...428-story.html
    Israel is full of sh!t he had plenty of time to initiate parity, he never did and never gave us a decent raise. He had his chance and failed. Now he comes sucking around with promises he won’t keep. You read the article about what an amazing leader he is. Pollock ain’t a liar! Fukk Israel.

Unregistered
    But it was approved by Tony! Israel gave us Sh!t.
    What Tony really did was phuck us by giving the road a 2% 20 year step Increase. Say goodbye to the parity step courtesy of Sheriff LSD.

Unregistered
    But Scott says if we back him he will give us parity and will fire the whole detention command that he put in place. Of, course he never gave us Sheet before and made empty promises in the past. I think I’ll take my chances with Pollock.
    Scotty is only in this to get the time he needs to get vested in the FRS. SI will bring his full circus of clowns back and get amnesia on all his promises.

Unregistered
    Israel is full of sh!t he had plenty of time to initiate parity, he never did and never gave us a decent raise. He had his chance and failed. Now he comes sucking around with promises he won’t keep. You read the article about what an amazing leader he is. Pollock ain’t a liar! Fukk Israel.
    Alvin Pollock is retired Lt. Colonel Keath Neilly‘s brother-in-law. Neilly and retired Colonel James Wimberley are responsible for the civilian technicians in our control rooms. We lost 254 sworn control rooms posts. The county save $6 million dollars and we got nothing for them at the contract table. The FOPE convinced Lamberti to transition deputies back into all master control rooms and the main jail rear gate control room.The Paul Rein is the only master control with civilians technicians still assigned thanks to Keith Neilly. At contract negotiations Keath Neilly did everything he could to prevent us from getting a decent raise. A vote for Alvin Pollock assure the return of a promoted Lt Colonel Keith Neilly To the rank of Full Colonel Keith Neilly. Gary The Ghost Palmer who has been one of Pollock’s best friends for over 40 years will probably move over to DLE. I know some of you are thinking that would be good but actually we would be going from the frying pan into the fire with Neilly holding the lighter fluid.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast