+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    How long will it be before Allison gets fired or claims a hostile work environment

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How long will it be before Allison gets fired or claims a hostile work environment
    With the history of Allison it will be when she does not get her way or when somebody asks her to do her job.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    With the history of Allison it will be when she does not get her way or when somebody asks her to do her job.
    You’re talking to yourself again, sounding like a toddler pitching a fit. Mad that Allison has a job and you don’t?

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You’re talking to yourself again, sounding like a toddler pitching a fit. Mad that Allison has a job and you don’t?
    I think he’s mad that he’s the only one who’s not cry foul about Chief Umberger. Even Szabo and Jenkins liked the union letter. My guess is he secretly has a man crush on the chief, he’s commented on his appearance so many times.

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think he’s mad that he’s the only one who’s not cry foul about Chief Umberger. Even Szabo and Jenkins liked the union letter. My guess is he secretly has a man crush on the chief, he’s commented on his appearance so many times.
    Who is he? ME? So because Szabo and Jenkins approve of the union letter, I am supposed to? You really are stupid if you believe I am on some leash or directed what to think or say.
    The chief doesn't bring change to his briefings like a homeless beggar. He leads by example and dresses the part of a professional, besides that I have no opinion of the Chief one way or another.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •