Tomorrow Wednesday 2 pm swinging pictures will be handed out at event

Unregistered

Tomorrow Wednesday 2 pm swinging pictures will be handed out at event

Today, 06:01 PM #9
    Unregistered
    Tomorrow 2pm We will hand out swinging photos
    Tomorrow Tony or Toney has an event at 2pm in the Black Community. We will be hanging out the nude swinging photos to our people at the event. This is going to get tense and I hope he brings Hot Holly with him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unregistered
    Tomorrow Tony or Toney has an event at 2pm in the Black Community. We will be hanging out the nude swinging photos to our people at the event. This is going to get tense and I hope he brings Hot Holly with him.
    I hope you’re not handing out the one with th w old white dude between his legs. That won’t go over good. Like a mustard fart in church.

Unregistered
    I hope you’re not handing out the one with th w old white dude between his legs. That won’t go over good. Like a mustard fart in church.
    Yiu kidding, that sheit is hot. I get wood looking at dat

Unregistered
    Today 02:34 PM
    You are obviously a ****ing idiot and I am sure a loser to post such stupid Shyt!!

You actually thought about this subject and thought about it again before writing this and and hitting send!!

Obviously you don’t have any fyckIng brain cells!!

How old are you 8?

Unregistered
    Unregistered
    How'd that go? You should've handed out Toney's dic-pics plastered on all those Israel church fans that Lisa had left over.

Unregistered
    Today 02:34 PM
    You are obviously a ****ing idiot and I am sure a loser to post such stupid Shyt!!

You actually thought about this subject and thought about it again before writing this and and hitting send!!

Obviously you don’t have any fyckIng brain cells!!

How old are you 8?
    Looks like somebody’s feelings are getting hurt.