Troop G and discipline
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Troop G and discipline

What’s going on in Troop G? Heard that new command staff is heavy on the discipline. Even tho the Major was fired and rehired.

Unregistered
    That is correct! Captain MGJ (Patrol Ops) has a hard on for that stuff. She documents and writes up everything she can. Way to take care of your people. The Major just lets here get away with anything. He is so scared of her. They might as well swap uniforms. Morale is the worst I've ever seen. Why would Col. allow this crap in his home troop?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That is correct! Captain MGJ (Patrol Ops) has a hard on for that stuff. She documents and writes up everything she can. Way to take care of your people. The Major just lets here get away with anything. He is so scared of her. They might as well swap uniforms. Morale is the worst I've ever seen. Why would Col. allow this crap in his home troop?
    Same crap with the Southern Chief. She left a train wreck in Troop B, and oh yeah great idea, let's make her Southern Chief. Clueless as the day is long. Spaulding knows he has issues in most of the troops, yet he does nothing about it. Out of touch with the real world.

Unregistered
    Folks is all around the state, worst Leadership I seen, ESPECIALLY with discipline and letting OIG run corrupt

Unregistered
    I'm thinking on transfering to Troop G, any recommendations?

Unregistered
    Ya don’t transfer... they are dismissing good trooper for petty reasons knowing half the command staff has been dismissed. The Col is not a Troopers Col.

Unregistered
    I'm thinking on transfering to Troop G, any recommendations?

Publix pays better, better hours and they treat their people a lot better. You climb quickly if you do your job and you don't have to worry about being run over

Unregistered
    Spot on !!!
    I can second that!

Unregistered
    Spot on !!!
    don't forget the IT guy too! He's the most obvious one. She must quite a piece. I mean heck, the Major bought her some new boobies!

Unregistered
    The IT guy. LMFAO!!! What a tard!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast