Golfview is open - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If your in that unit your entire career has been a break! But I'm sure the ladies really think your 511 pants and task vest are really cool even though you are only 5 foot tall.
    All of the above is possible with this unit when your Female Lieutenant is a Known Coke Head

Unregistered
    They like the unmarked car too. I can slide to your house easier while your at work and hang with your chick
    First of all. Never hid in a specialty unit. Second, you got my old Dodge Charger. Check it out its got a HEMI. I know your stupid. Hemi means V8. They had to order extra small 511 pants and aTac Vest. Your family is not impressed when you wore a thigh holster to Thanksgiving. If you would like to discuss this further let me know. But your a *****. Thanks for paying into my pension!

Unregistered
    After reading all of this back an forth none sense between two grown men. Lets talk about the real issue at hand. Sgt. J G sends out an email directing officers to pick up after themselves at the gym. Really she is the last supervisor I will take a direct orders from. She herself does not follow policies and directives. She is not a role model or anyone to look up to. I take orders from supervisors that work year round.

Unregistered
    After reading all of this back an forth none sense between two grown men. Lets talk about the real issue at hand. Sgt. J G sends out an email directing officers to pick up after themselves at the gym. Really she is the last supervisor I will take a direct orders from. She herself does not follow policies and directives. She is not a role model or anyone to look up to. I take orders from supervisors that work year round.
    If Jg is in the gym that means she is planning her next injury to get off the rest of the summer

Unregistered
    If Jg is in the gym that means she is planning her next injury to get off the rest of the summer
    She claimed her last two most recent injuries at the same gym. This was her reason for missing firearms training two straight times. Next she will be tripping over weights to receive her 3rd injury in the gym. Her email was just a set up or precursor for City HR for her next 6 month injury/vacation.

Unregistered
    Command staff and the chief are incompetent to allow her to keep getting away with it.

Unregistered
    This has been covered many times. JG is a joke of a cop. She never did anything prior to getting promoted nor anything since. Ask anyone who has been here a while. She used tragedy to make herself try and stand out multiple times. Her injuries are as fake as she is. She will screw anyone over to get ahead. Her bullshit side projects. Need I go on? And how many different chiefs and their admin bought into it? At least the last four. Do not be surprised the day DD makes her LT.

Unregistered
    Good morning,

Let continue the conversation about the ***** Sgt. JG. In October 2019 around noon time. The Chiefs secretary returns from lunch an observes an officer lying prone next to the Chiefs closed door. Well what she thought was an officer was JG crying. Such a dramatic *****. Due to JG barely able to talk and breath from crying hysterically. Arleen asked her if she needed EMS. JG stated no she only needed to talk to the Chief. She finally meets with the Chief and advises him her dream job is Community Relations and she would like to retire in Community Relations. She stated she was distraught because she felt that she had been passed over twice for the sergeants spot in Community Relations. She stated she had supervised both Bobby and Ramos in the past and had helped them be promoted to sergeant. She stated her qualifications were far superior.

Two days later Bobby gets kicked out of Community Relations.

Unregistered
    Good morning,

Let continue the conversation about the ***** Sgt. JG. In October 2019 around noon time. The Chiefs secretary returns from lunch an observes an officer lying prone next to the Chiefs closed door. Well what she thought was an officer was JG crying. Such a dramatic *****. Due to JG barely able to talk and breath from crying hysterically. Arleen asked her if she needed EMS. JG stated no she only needed to talk to the Chief. She finally meets with the Chief and advises him her dream job is Community Relations and she would like to retire in Community Relations. She stated she was distraught because she felt that she had been passed over twice for the sergeants spot in Community Relations. She stated she had supervised both Bobby and Ramos in the past and had helped them be promoted to sergeant. She stated her qualifications were far superior.

Two days later Bobby gets kicked out of Community Relations.
    One addition, at the time this incident occurred she was out of work on FMLA due to an injury. But amazingly she dressed in her uniform and drove to the station in her personal jeep. The interior police station video show her entering the station smiling and hugging females from the records division while walking down the 1st floor hallway. 54 seconds later she lying prone in front of the Chiefs door sobbing like a distraught baby.

Unregistered
    Well, they made DF a Lt., JS a Captain, why not promote JG agsain. I can't think of anyone better. She was an awesome officer and even better supervisor.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast