Golfview is open - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    So 60$ an hour per day to rack weights. Sounds like a misuse of government funds to me

Unregistered
    Wanna talk about useless overtime how about bike guy overtime get paid overtime to sit at bay and Jackson watching tv. Criminal if you ask me

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So 60$ an hour per day to rack weights. Sounds like a misuse of government funds to me
    And DD's misusing a city credit card to the tune of several thousands of dollars is not a misuse of government funds? I'd rather Keith get $60 a day as opposed to Derrick eating at five star restaurants every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Well Hell he doesn't do dilly squat all-day he should pick up the weights as a part of his normal duties. And if someone can tell me what are his normal duties please reply.

Unregistered
    Well Hell he doesn't do dilly squat all-day he should pick up the weights as a part of his normal duties. And if someone can tell me what are his normal duties please reply.
    I will give him some credit. At least after 8 months in road patrol he didn't have to go hide in a school because he was a ***** and needed a take home car!

Unregistered
    Yeah. After 8 months road patrol did years on the do nothing bike unit on days. Talk about useless position. Then sits on the boat all day. Definetly not a real cop.

Unregistered
    Yeah. After 8 months road patrol did years on the do nothing bike unit on days. Talk about useless position. Then sits on the boat all day. Definetly not a real cop.
    And you do what? Your current assignment is??????????????????

Unregistered
    In in a unit with random letters. Not sure what they mean but i get a cool uniform and an unmarked car. I also spend 3 hours a day on breaks.

Unregistered
    In in a unit with random letters. Not sure what they mean but i get a cool uniform and an unmarked car. I also spend 3 hours a day on breaks.
    If your in that unit your entire career has been a break! But I'm sure the ladies really think your 511 pants and task vest are really cool even though you are only 5 foot tall.

Unregistered
    They like the unmarked car too. I can slide to your house easier while your at work and hang with your chick

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast