Golfview is open
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Golfview is open

Yay golfview is open. Let’s see how many guys go back to hanging out there for hours on end stretching there break into over 2 hours with bs equipment follow up and contact persons calls.

Unregistered
    That place can never be disinfected. Btw can the traffic units ever get on the road or are they glued to that office in there?

Unregistered
    Same topic again. Only agency where traffic does not work crashes. But that's alright DD. Patrol will take care of that too.

Unregistered
    Went to golfview for a workout and try to eat some lunch, was forced to use a trash can as a table because classroom is always locked now. I understand a few created a mess by not cleaning up after themselves but is pretty sad that officers have to use a trash can lid as a lunch table , I saw photos of sanitization crew at golfview in social media, perhaps a photo of an officer eating food off of a trash can lid could be included to possibly shame administration into providing an adequate space for officers to take a break and eat their food , embarrassing .

Unregistered
    Is it true yesterday at the gym Sgt. JG claimed another injury by working out on the tread mill. I guess that summer vacation is starting early.

Unregistered
    Perhaps roger and DC can ask architect to design a table and chair configuration for golfview

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Perhaps roger and DC can ask architect to design a table and chair configuration for golfview
    After these meetings with the architects on bids.. do they both meet the chief at the veranda for a lunch on the city’s dime?

Unregistered
    After these meetings with the architects on bids.. do they both meet the chief at the veranda for a lunch on the city’s dime?
    No need the Chief in house slave Bryan drives by the Veranda and picks up curbside for DD.

Unregistered
    I don’t see how this special deep clean helped the place is still a disaster. Does the marine unit boy still get paid an hour overtime a pay period to maintain the gym, cause if he does he’s not worth the $$$$$$

Unregistered
    I don’t see how this special deep clean helped the place is still a disaster. Does the marine unit boy still get paid an hour overtime a pay period to maintain the gym, cause if he does he’s not worth the $$$$$$
    He gets paid because you guys can’t rack your own weights and put your stuff away when ur done. Didn’t uncle fester teach you the cleanup song when you were a tater tot growing up? Keith gets overtime for taking care of your incompetence

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast