How??

Thread: How??

Unregistered

How??

https://vm.tiktok.com/Tnup1D/

Does this idiot not work here anymore? Surprised his videos are still up, especially the one of him driving over 100mph while making a Tik Tok video

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mellow Scheetz must be his sergeant. They can film their stupid videos together.
    Haters, ya’ll a bunch of keyboard warriors. Must be Troop K troopers . You guys have nothing else better to do but gossip.

Unregistered
    Haters, ya’ll a bunch of keyboard warriors. Must be Troop K troopers . You guys have nothing else better to do but gossip.
    Welcome to the party Trooper Bates

Unregistered
    Still better than looking dumb to the whole world on TikTok!! You’re an embarrassment to everyone else that has to wear the same uniform as you. Just stop. If you want to do this stuff when you’re off duty than rock on. If you need the uniform to “promote” your online image, sorry to say it, but you’re doing something wrong.

Unregistered
    Don’t be mad because I give it to your wife better than you do.
    Good job confirming you are the idiot in the TikTok video !! 😂 Enjoy your trip to Tallahassee sitting across from the Colonel, tears in your eyes, telling him your life is pathetic and all you have to look forward to is making videos for online friends. My 7 year old does the same thing you loser.

Seriously, please stop embarrassing all of us. You’re an idiot, you look dumb and unfortunately, we are all associated with you.

Unregistered
    Good job confirming you are the idiot in the TikTok video !! 😂 Enjoy your trip to Tallahassee sitting across from the Colonel, tears in your eyes, telling him your life is pathetic and all you have to look forward to is making videos for online friends. My 7 year old does the same thing you loser.

Seriously, please stop embarrassing all of us. You’re an idiot, you look dumb and unfortunately, we are all associated with you.
    So your 7 year old goes to Tallahassee, sitting across from the Colonel with tears in his eyes, telling him that his/her life is pathetic? All he/she have to look forward to is making videos for online freinds, and a loser?? Yours child's faults are your failures as a parent! Slider, you stink.

Unregistered
    Bump for GHQ

Unregistered
    the mod is deleting comments again I see ....