A good source for local independent news
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

A good source for local independent news

This is a great site for local independent news.

https://tampabayguardian.com/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Looks great, thanks!

Unregistered

BS. It’s a POS site run by McLieness buddy and crazy man Tom Rask. Guaranteed this was posted Candidate James McLieness.

Unregistered
    BS. It’s a POS site run by McLieness buddy and crazy man Tom Rask. Guaranteed this was posted Candidate James McLieness.
    More sissies that can’t fist fight. Nobody cares what people think if they can’t fist fight.

Unregistered
    Looks like a fish wrapper from the sewer of I hate Hate Government HQ.

Unregistered
    Looks like a fish wrapper from the sewer of I hate Hate Government HQ.
    Uhhh.. It's online news you moron. Can't wrap fish with it. You should make Sgt soon.

Unregistered
    Go look a bit deeper to their old stories. They have no love for several different aspects of government. I found the site when looking up about the anchor who left Baynews 9 to go there. It comes across as more of a watchdog on spending and when departments do not follow the rules laid out for them.

Unregistered
    I see a clear pattern here. Everybody that criticises the PCSO is "crazy" and lying. Everything negative about the PCSO must have something to do with Sheriff's candidate James McLynas. What I find most interesting about this after going back and reading about 15 pages of this melodramatic delusional ranting by apparently mentally incapacitated and what I must assume are deputies, is that not once have I read where anybody actually has an intelligent counter to any of Mr. McLynas' campaign platform positions. Whether any of you like it or not, his message will definitely resonate with voters in the fall, and so far, Bob Gualtieri doesn't have a message other than violating people's rights and forcing the destruction of the Pinellas economy.

Unregistered
    Go look a bit deeper to their old stories. They have no love for several different aspects of government. I found the site when looking up about the anchor who left Baynews 9 to go there. It comes across as more of a watchdog on spending and when departments do not follow the rules laid out for them.
    I also have not found fault with the logic of any of the Tampa Bay Guardian articles. It is news that the TBT apparently does not have the stones to investigate, much less publish.

Unregistered
    I also have not found fault with the logic of any of the Tampa Bay Guardian articles. It is news that the TBT apparently does not have the stones to investigate, much less publish.
    TBT is a big Bob Gualtieri supporter so it will never publish any negative or critical articles. TBT is also very liberal that's why it gets along so well with the Sheriff.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast