Marceno Spends like Ted Kenney, lies like Bill Clinton - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They went to a Retirement party in Tallahassee not a funeral. Big difference! 7 command staff to attend a 2 hour party is wasteful spending.
    Non Issue! Dumb Story!! Sheriff’s and Chiefs do this often. Next?

Unregistered

Shoap is a hypocritical coward

Command staff has been taking trips like this for as long as I can remember. I can remember a former chief deputy and majors going to Vegas on the sheriff's office dime and that wasn't unusual. Have you ever heard of a sheriff's convention where all 67 sheriffs get together for "training" ?

The most hypocritical part of this is Mr. phony fake Christian Shoap a dope, the most scandalous and hated sheriff in Lee County history, is criticizing ANYONE after his publicly well documented tenure as sheriff involving having an affairs with his administrative assistant on duty, squashing crimes for high donors and operating so crookedly to be the first one term sheriff voted out of office. Anyone attached to Shoap the Dope is a POS

Unregistered
    Does Sandi know about Linda Rod? The truth with pictures will be mailed to her again. Let her see them so your sins can be forgiven. Walk in wearing a suit, walk out wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Playing spank the $80,000 secretary???

Unregistered

pignose

He was there doing work for his ministry.
    One term disgrace.

Unregistered
    I find it disturbing Shoap is continuously trying to discredit the current Sheriff. As a previous Shoap supporter, I must say how disappointed I am with him. He has continuously tried to discredit and tarnish the current Sheriff. I personally feel it is unfair to the current Sheriff. I also find the fact that Mr. Shoap is obsessed with Sheriff Marceno disturbing. It’s almost creepy! I thought Mr. Shoap was a Christian? Disgusted!!

Unregistered

pignose

He was always working to get Mike out of office since his huge loss. He thought by supporting another loser he may get a job at LCSO again. You know how desperate he is when he pays a whore to fake being pregnant!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He was always working to get Mike out of office since his huge loss. He thought by supporting another loser he may get a job at LCSO again. You know how desperate he is when he pays a whore to fake being pregnant!
    Dirty dirty dirty!

Unregistered
    Bottom line is Shoap is a pos.

Unregistered
    Shoap as car2 scary.

Unregistered

Never again

Hell would freeze over before that disgrace ever worked at LCSO again!!
    90% of Lee County voters said so already!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12