Concerned Citizen - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Escucha al traga leche..... The only thing taken in those shadows was un tremendo taco de leche straight through your throat pajarraca estupida. Vete a seguir comiendo mierda en tu mundo de fantasia with your so called allies, or should we call them your tripolar disorder? Que clase yegua 😆😆😆😆

Lmfao 😆😆😆😆

Unregistered
    Jesse, why not invite the Raja Yuca guy over to swallow your load? He has been wanting it for years.
    Jesse is not interested unless he finds out the Raja Yuca poster is really a 14 year old girl. Then he would blow the engine on his ice cream truck flying to her parents apartment

Unregistered
    He’ll be busy enough swallowing babies at full speed once he’s found guilty 😂

Unregistered
    Yall better be quiet Sergio is on a rampage going after all his enemies and whoever gets in his way. True to his word he is making sure people don’t finish out their careers. “Allegedly” Hubert Ruiz and David Loriga engage in falsifying police reports to commit insurance fraud got swept under the rug. Chief goes around asking “who’s talking to the state ? So I can chop them?” Just like everything else. Yet Some new rookie gets suspended for tossing gloves in the street and a Lt gets ROD for not wearing his mask! Go figure. Hialeah.

Antonio Malanga
    Yall better be quiet Sergio is on a rampage going after all his enemies and whoever gets in his way. True to his word he is making sure people don’t finish out their careers. “Allegedly” Hubert Ruiz and David Loriga engage in falsifying police reports to commit insurance fraud got swept under the rug. Chief goes around asking “who’s talking to the state ? So I can chop them?” Just like everything else. Yet Some new rookie gets suspended for tossing gloves in the street and a Lt gets ROD for not wearing his mask! Go figure. Hialeah.
    Why doesn’t internal affairs investigate Hubert and David? Isn’t that why a unit like that exists

Unregistered
    Sergio and Hernandez have been on a rampage ever since their bagman JM was arrested and the feds are making it too hot to replace him. It's costing them too much money.

Unregistered
    Sergio and Hernandez have been on a rampage ever since their bagman JM was arrested and the feds are making it too hot to replace him. It's costing them too much money.
    suggested replasement for JM?

Unregistered
    Now that the local paper is bankrupt and they have laid off reporters Sergio and Hernandez have a green light to do whatever the hell they want. The watchdog is dead and they know it.

Unregistered
    Now that the local paper is bankrupt and they have laid off reporters Sergio and Hernandez have a green light to do whatever the hell they want. The watchdog is dead and they know it.
    Yes but the Black Panther lives...

Unregistered
    Lmao!!!! I work for a different agency , and I literally have to check this leo affairs every other week cause it’s always on point . Especially the “raja yuca “ comments. Lmfao! Keep me coming

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast