Concerned Citizen
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Concerned Citizen

I am disgusted by the handling and cover up of the Sergeant Jesse Menocal rape case by your upper management. How can I track the status of his federal case online?

Unregistered
    Shhhhh. Even back when everyone knew what was going on we had to turn a blind eye to it. The subject is still taboo.
    Velasquez and Hernandez don't need the federal heat.

Unregistered
    You have a corrupt Mayor, Police Chief, Administration and yet this is your biggest gripe as a citizen??! Eres tremendo come ping@ . The fact that you even know how to write in English tells me you're just that obsessed fruit cup who still has a hard on for Jesse. Im not defending him, but damn homie maybe man up and drug him before you pull down his pants and sit on his lap. The rest of us could honestly give a flying f_ck about this whole thing. There are much bigger fish to fry at HPD

Unregistered
    Go to a commission meeting, now online. Email a councilman.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You have a corrupt Mayor, Police Chief, Administration and yet this is your biggest gripe as a citizen??! Eres tremendo come ping@ . The fact that you even know how to write in English tells me you're just that obsessed fruit cup who still has a hard on for Jesse. Im not defending him, but damn homie maybe man up and drug him before you pull down his pants and sit on his lap. The rest of us could honestly give a flying f_ck about this whole thing. There are much bigger fish to fry at HPD
    I won’t stop until he is convicted you got that mariconson!!!

Unregistered
    My LEO Affairs campaign got him arrested now it will get him convicted!!!

Unregistered
    My LEO Affairs campaign got him arrested now it will get him convicted!!!
    What you are saying is coming on here posting that juvenile "Rajaaa Yucaaaaa" every day was what brought him down?
    You sir are a legend in your own mind.

Unregistered
    What you are saying is coming on here posting that juvenile "Rajaaa Yucaaaaa" every day was what brought him down?
    You sir are a legend in your own mind.
    It kept a spotlight on his evil deeds, so when the Miami Harold looked at LEO Affairs to verify his actions they were confirmed to them. Me and my 1 or maybe 2 allies on this site took it to Raja Yuca in the shadows just like Delta Force did to ISIS. We dangerous homie

Unregistered
    It kept a spotlight on his evil deeds, so when the Miami Harold looked at LEO Affairs to verify his actions they were confirmed to them. Me and my 1 or maybe 2 allies on this site took it to Raja Yuca in the shadows just like Delta Force did to ISIS. We dangerous homie

Escucha al traga leche..... The only thing taken in those shadows was un tremendo taco de leche straight through your throat pajarraca estupida. Vete a seguir comiendo mierda en tu mundo de fantasia with your so called allies, or should we call them your tripolar disorder? Que clase yegua 😆😆😆😆

Unregistered
    Escucha al traga leche..... The only thing taken in those shadows was un tremendo taco de leche straight through your throat pajarraca estupida. Vete a seguir comiendo mierda en tu mundo de fantasia with your so called allies, or should we call them your tripolar disorder? Que clase yegua 😆😆😆😆
    Jesse, why not invite the Raja Yuca guy over to swallow your load? He has been wanting it for years.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast