Need advice?

Thread: Need advice?

Unregistered

Need advice?

Ive been offered a position in specops but im not very sure if I should take it. Ive heard a lot of different stories about that divisions environment and dont wanna be stuck somewhere in a mistake. Anyone have any input?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ive been offered a position in specops but im not very sure if I should take it. Ive heard a lot of different stories about that divisions environment and dont wanna be stuck somewhere in a mistake. Anyone have any input?
    Oh wait you may have just screwed yourself for getting on this website. You'll never serve a day in special ops now.

Unregistered
    You just shot yourself in the foot. Imagine when a specialized unit asks only you, if you would be interested. No one elsen then they read your post on this website. It wouldn't take them but a half a second to figure out who posted it on this website, and they may consider this a major flaw because they would never be able to trust you. You lack the ability to maintain confidentiality, which is a major aspect of that position. Your word is all you have, your integrity is broken at this point. They know who posted this, and they will never let you into their circle. Big mistake on your part.

Unregistered

Weak attempt by someone in Special Operations get someone to try and talk crap about them

Unregistered

Weak attempt by someone in Special Operations get someone to try and talk crap about them
    Why? It's not like they can get the IP of the OP. I'll talk crap: SPECOPS you are a bunch of brown nosing, ass kissing, ball washing suckups. Talk your shit about other deputies as if they are the bad guys. Cover up your own shit, because that's what you are good for.

How's that? Please, get my IP and figure out who I am. I'm waiting. Hurry upm you haven't used your potato investigative techniques and assume you know who it is? You gotta do better. Yuck fou.

Unregistered
    You just shot yourself in the foot. Imagine when a specialized unit asks only you, if you would be interested. No one elsen then they read your post on this website. It wouldn't take them but a half a second to figure out who posted it on this website, and they may consider this a major flaw because they would never be able to trust you. You lack the ability to maintain confidentiality, which is a major aspect of that position. Your word is all you have, your integrity is broken at this point. They know who posted this, and they will never let you into their circle. Big mistake on your part.
    it’s actually myself and several others to form a specialized unit under specops, so highly doubt they’d know right off the bat who I am. Could they find it out? Sure, but honestly couldnt care less since my post wasn’t derogatory in any way. now everyone’s responses are a different story and if I’m faulted for that, then the division has made its true colors obvious at that point.

Unregistered
    Why? It's not like they can get the IP of the OP. I'll talk crap: SPECOPS you are a bunch of brown nosing, ass kissing, ball washing suckups. Talk your shit about other deputies as if they are the bad guys. Cover up your own shit, because that's what you are good for.

How's that? Please, get my IP and figure out who I am. I'm waiting. Hurry upm you haven't used your potato investigative techniques and assume you know who it is? You gotta do better. Yuck fou.
    Thank you. Someone has said it. So ****ing glad they’re doing personnel turnover in that ****ing division. Can’t stand the deputies in there.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3148147]Thank you. Someone has said it. So ****ing glad they’re doing personnel turnover in that ****ing division. Can’t stand the deputies in there.[/QUOT
    \\

I don't think they are doing a personnel turnover. I think they are making up another specialized unit. I think its great to get another two man unit so we can say we have another specialized unit. Look how many loads of drugs we got from our drug interdiction unit. It went so well I believe they renamed the unit and no longer are trying to do drug interdiction. Next thing you know we will be getting a dog that can smell for forest fires, a dog that can locate water and one that likes ice cream. We all know that our K-9's couldn't find a suspect hiding in an empty room, but lets start another "specialized" unit. I think we need to start our own TV unit, because I see the sheriff on TV more than I see the actual reporters. Sheriff BJ has an ego ten times the size of our previous sheriff, but in his defense he does support special needs children. I know this to be true because he apparently had them design our new patches.