Where you at - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Where you at

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can you LEGALLY shoot event attendees for hanging out, grilling & chilling???

Just your statement below shows your racism. If it ain't your jive, then it's not your thing. But that event meant enought that many people attended, so for them it was heart warming & uplifting.

Your job isn't to judge others or their culture. You sound like one of the shooters. You must've felt so manly with a machismo rush shooting into a crowd celebrating, seeing them all scatter and run. Did it give you a rush to shoot two unarmed, fleeing boys whose only mistake was attending a party you don't approve of? How high was the rush of shooting a kid in the back, watching him collapse & then shooting 3 more rounds into him while he was down? I wonder if FDLE subpoenas phone records....what texts did you send after it? What pics did you take & share? Was the power rush incredible? Has this been the hilight of your career?

You are the LAST person that needs to have a gun or authority.
    Race was nowhere mentioned in their comment, but your comment to theirs did. The "hanging out, grilling & chilling" that goes out of control no matter which community it happens in - why doesn't Montura or Swamp Cabbage enjoy so much excitement? Its organized, planned and laws are obeyed, the same laws which are applicable to everyone.

It's clear you are a baiter, go take your gaslighting, innuendo, race baiting to CNN, its where you want to push your case, the court of public opinion, not the courtroom.

You've watched too many movies, you've never known what the feeling of anything is. I don't need a gun to have authority. The mutual respect for the law should be all which is needed, but face it, the law only applies when it conveniently applies to your narrative. Otherwise anything which doesn't enable "culturally normal, acceptable behavior" is racist, right. Go look in the mirror.

Unregistered

Im not your editor, but you need one

And when will the tapes be released? Was the microphones on? I'm sure the NAACP attorney will request log records that will show when units were called and how long they were present for.

Brother, your're supposed to know the laws before trying to enforce them. Have you read the statues? The use of deadly force isn't justified here. Instead of making residents pay for the massive law suits about to hit the county over this avoidable bs, the Sheriff's Dept should and they can begin by laying off the dirty blues hired after being fiired & then slashing $$ desk jockeys.
    Was the microphones on? (Were?)

I'm sure the NAACP attorney will request log records that will show when units were called and how long they were present for. (an NAACP attorney will request log records showing when units were called (ok...fine) ...and how long they were present for... "they" who? How long NAACP attorney was present? Brush up on your writing.

Brother, your're supposed to know the laws before trying to enforce them. (If I'm your brother, it's Cain and Abel..)...

Unregistered
    Can you LEGALLY shoot event attendees for hanging out, grilling & chilling???

Just your statement below shows your racism. If it ain't your jive, then it's not your thing. But that event meant enought that many people attended, so for them it was heart warming & uplifting.

Your job isn't to judge others or their culture. You sound like one of the shooters. You must've felt so manly with a machismo rush shooting into a crowd celebrating, seeing them all scatter and run. Did it give you a rush to shoot two unarmed, fleeing boys whose only mistake was attending a party you don't approve of? How high was the rush of shooting a kid in the back, watching him collapse & then shooting 3 more rounds into him while he was down? I wonder if FDLE subpoenas phone records....what texts did you send after it? What pics did you take & share? Was the power rush incredible? Has this been the hilight of your career?

You are the LAST person that needs to have a gun or authority.
    When the facts are against you, it's ok to give emotional ranting a shot. You seem to really articulate your own version fairly well. Keep repeating it louder. All air, no facts.

Unregistered

Swamp Cabbage?

That’s funny!🤣 Recall a past Swamp Cabbage where a LEO was punched after mass chaos at the old Rodeo bar? A DEPUTY WAS PUNCHED WHILE TRYING TO MAKE AN ARREST. Could he? Nope, that was Whidden’s friend.

So, let’s talk about race. A drunk, white guy punches a deputy and doesn’t even get arrested. Two black men run when they hear shots fired & are shot multiple times. What would’ve been the outcome had one of them assaulted a deputy? The same?

Nahhhh, you aren’t supporting a racist or anything. Sorry brother, you need to put your hood back on. You had a few days to revel in your white supremacy but looks like your Grand Leader went back undercover.

Race was nowhere mentioned in their comment, but your comment to theirs did. The "hanging out, grilling & chilling" that goes out of control no matter which community it happens in - why doesn't Montura or Swamp Cabbage enjoy so much excitement? Its organized, planned and laws are obeyed, the same laws which are applicable to everyone.

It's clear you are a baiter, go take your gaslighting, innuendo, race baiting to CNN, its where you want to push your case, the court of public opinion, not the courtroom.

You've watched too many movies, you've never known what the feeling of anything is. I don't need a gun to have authority. The mutual respect for the law should be all which is needed, but face it, the law only applies when it conveniently applies to your narrative. Otherwise anything which doesn't enable "culturally normal, acceptable behavior" is racist, right. Go look in the mirror.

Unregistered

Where are the tapes?

Enlighten me. What facts do YOU have because you haven’t disputed a single thing or provide any support for your statement. Just another disgraced Brady hire responding.

Multiple deputies with body cameras present and yet not a single recording released? WHY?

WHY did Whidden delete his FB post? WHY are the deputies involved not named?

When the facts are against you, it's ok to give emotional ranting a shot. You seem to really articulate your own version fairly well. Keep repeating it louder. All air, no facts.

Unregistered
    That’s funny!🤣 Recall a past Swamp Cabbage where a LEO was punched after mass chaos at the old Rodeo bar? A DEPUTY WAS PUNCHED WHILE TRYING TO MAKE AN ARREST. Could he? Nope, that was Whidden’s friend.

So, let’s talk about race. A drunk, white guy punches a deputy and doesn’t even get arrested. Two black men run when they hear shots fired & are shot multiple times. What would’ve been the outcome had one of them assaulted a deputy? The same?

Nahhhh, you aren’t supporting a racist or anything. Sorry brother, you need to put your hood back on. You had a few days to revel in your white supremacy but looks like your Grand Leader went back undercover.
    Good strategy keep working accusations of racism against others, keep the rhetoric going when you have nothing else to fall back on. When you have something concrete and factual then pipe up. As far as accusing me of being a white supremacist, how would you know my ancestry? Tell me who "my people" are. Are my words "white"? How about my kids, would you call them "swirl" because they aren't dark, but not light, and smart enough to not go for the race bait? Would you call my son Uncle Tom because he plays soccer instead of basketball? How about my daughters? Smart enough to not go for saggy pants wearing, high school dropout street hustlers who can speak get lines and front, but couldn't deliver a pizza on a straight job because they are "too busy" doing nothing. One's idea of culture is instrument music lessons, not buying mush mouth tracks loaded with mf/f/ violence towards women. Anything that elevates, educates and improves but isn't in your script, got to be racist, (always) white supremacy, anyone who's got any color who doesn't join your chorus, "sell outs", or even more harsh hateful terms. Your mentality is poison not medicine to the same "people" and community you are trying to paint yourself as some sort of grassroot activist, you're more like an opportunist. Exploit for your own gain while fronting to be "for the people".

Unregistered
    Enlighten me. What facts do YOU have because you haven’t disputed a single thing or provide any support for your statement. Just another disgraced Brady hire responding.

Multiple deputies with body cameras present and yet not a single recording released? WHY?

WHY did Whidden delete his FB post? WHY are the deputies involved not named?
    At least the Brady hires have positions, paychecks, vacations, benefits like pensions. You have a keyboard and lots of time it seems to rant. Keep ranting shouting and demanding your way. It's why you are where you are with what you got and others have theirs. Gets more apparent you know zip about ongoing investigations. You've been enlightened. Why would anyone here bother to take their much better paying time than yours to dispute you now. FDLE will do a fine job of doing it all. What will you do when it doesn't go how you want? Conspiracy?

Unregistered

To navigate the story is to become one with it. The universe is bursting with four-dimensional superstructures. Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is complexity.

Have you found your journey? Although you may not realize it, you are high-frequency. If you have never experienced this quantum shift devoid of self, it can be difficult to grow. The universe is bursting with vibrations. By flowering, we heal. Chi is a constant. Eons from now, we starseeds will heal like never before as we are aligned by the nexus.

Who are we? Where on the great story will we be aligned? Hendry has nothing to lose. Labelle has always been full of seekers whose dreams are transformed into life-force. You are a seeker dreaming of life-force transformation.

Unregistered

One question

At least the Brady hires have positions, paychecks, vacations, benefits like pensions. You have a keyboard and lots of time it seems to rant. Keep ranting shouting and demanding your way. It's why you are where you are with what you got and others have theirs. Gets more apparent you know zip about ongoing investigations. You've been enlightened. Why would anyone here bother to take their much better paying time than yours to dispute you now. FDLE will do a fine job of doing it all. What will you do when it doesn't go how you want? Conspiracy?
    If you are a cop Why haven’t they arrested anyone? FDLE is only looking into the shooting. Hendry is free to charge anyone. If they shot the correct people, then why not charge them with something?
    These are hard questions but if the bwc shows the deputies were good then charge someone. If not please don’t go for a coverup just try to do the right thing

Unregistered

Dodge and deflect? Didn’t bring up my family & don’t care about yours. Unless it’s you Peachy or Michelle responding, it’s Irrelevant. Yawn...

Why not just answer the questions.

1.) Where ARE the tapes & recordings?

2.) WHY haven’t they’ve been released?

3.) Why wasn’t the guy (J****) who punched a deputy arrested that Swamp Cabbage?

4.) Why wasn’t that considered a riot? Besides multiple fights, there was drug activities, felony assaults, & property damage with pool balls being thrown injuring multiple people & breaking windows & doors?

5.) Who is the THEY and THEM who just won’t listen & get the message already that THEY’RE not allowed to have parties.

6.) WHICH deputies are an administrative leave?

7.) WHEN did Whidden request FDLE to investigate OR is this standard action and just an attempt at saving face?

8.) WHAT’S a Swirl? If it’s a milk shake that’s worthy of a new thread and complaint!! Because that’s total bulls*^t if the MCDonalds machine only works for the select few!!!!

Good strategy keep working accusations of racism against others, keep the rhetoric going when you have nothing else to fall back on. When you have something concrete and factual then pipe up. As far as accusing me of being a white supremacist, how would you know my ancestry? Tell me who "my people" are. Are my words "white"? How about my kids, would you call them "swirl" because they aren't dark, but not light, and smart enough to not go for the race bait? Would you call my son Uncle Tom because he plays soccer instead of basketball? How about my daughters? Smart enough to not go for saggy pants wearing, high school dropout street hustlers who can speak get lines and front, but couldn't deliver a pizza on a straight job because they are "too busy" doing nothing. One's idea of culture is instrument music lessons, not buying mush mouth tracks loaded with mf/f/ violence towards women. Anything that elevates, educates and improves but isn't in your script, got to be racist, (always) white supremacy, anyone who's got any color who doesn't join your chorus, "sell outs", or even more harsh hateful terms. Your mentality is poison not medicine to the same "people" and community you are trying to paint yourself as some sort of grassroot activist, you're more like an opportunist. Exploit for your own gain while fronting to be "for the people".

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast