What is the percentage of swingers at BSO?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

What is the percentage of swingers at BSO?

We are taking a survey to see if it is in the interest of BSO to create our own swingers club? We want to make sure before committing to a venue on a 12 month lease if this is a viable solution?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are taking a survey to see if it is in the interest of BSO to create our own swingers club? We want to make sure before committing to a venue on a 12 month lease if this is a viable solution?
    This would be great. We could keep all the swapping in house!!!!

Unregistered

This is wrong

We all know that Scott is not talking much about Tony being g a swinger because hes a swinger too. Ozzy takes him there to do little young teenager boys.

Unregistered
    Man. If you only knew how many swingers are here.? Lots and lots
    We should make a list

Unregistered

Those who live in glass houses should not thrown stones

Well at least their significant other knows!!!

Unlike y’all hypocrites who are cheating on your significant other or she is or has or is cheating on your lame ass!!

How many times have y’all haters been divorced, cheated on or have been cheated on and your dumb ass have no ideas that someone else is fycking the lady that you are enslaved too and she will take your dumb ass to the cleaners and maybe she will become a swinger while enjoying her alimony and your pension!!

Unregistered
    Russ wants to know if it counts as being a swinger if he has intercourse with other couples but his hideous wife does not participate?

Unregistered

Swinging is fun!!!!!

Well at least their significant other knows!!!

Unlike y’all hypocrites who are cheating on your significant other or she is or has or is cheating on your lame ass!!

How many times have y’all haters been divorced, cheated on or have been cheated on and your dumb ass have no ideas that someone else is fycking the lady that you are enslaved too and she will take your dumb ass to the cleaners and maybe she will become a swinger while enjoying her alimony and your pension!!
    Great point!!! I spoken to my wife about this open relationship stuff and how fun it would be. She asked " I been waiting for you to ask if some stranger can do me in my azz"? So its looks like we are going to the next Bliss party.

Unregistered
    Great point!!! I spoken to my wife about this open relationship stuff and how fun it would be. She asked " I been waiting for you to ask if some stranger can do me in my azz"? So its looks like we are going to the next Bliss party.
    Great news , bliss is opening this weekend. Bring your wives

Unregistered
    Great news , bliss is opening this weekend. Bring your wives
    Awesome....hopefully we can swap and you can bang my wife while a hot guy lies between my spread eagle legs....woohoo!

Unregistered
    Awesome....hopefully we can swap and you can bang my wife while a hot guy lies between my spread eagle legs....woohoo!
    Just use lube and go easy ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast