Snakes - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Snakes

Unregistered

KK from West

Now that's a snake.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Both despicable excuses for pond scum who have NO, I repeat NO business being in a uniform and a complete disgrace to law enforcement and everything it stands for.
    Keep your unwanted comments to yourself you snitchy snake! Go have a talk about waste in police budgets in your comedy speeches! You keep saying you agree with taking a knee - I'd like to see you get after your 600 pound snakey a$$ knelt. Slithery away scum

Unregistered

Respect

When I'm elected if I catch someone taking a knee they will be fired on the spot! Things are going to change!

Unregistered
    Leavens will be King!

Unregistered

Have food on calls and he will come

Leavens will be King!
    Give it a break Jabba Thompson. You can bad mouth the sheriff all you want and play both sides but karma will finally get its due. I hear they're gonna start promising food on calls so it'll motivate you to finally leave the station with the girls and go back up your people on calls.

Unregistered
    Shrek might get 5% of the vote.

Unregistered

Triple H

Give it a break Jabba Thompson. You can bad mouth the sheriff all you want and play both sides but karma will finally get its due. I hear they're gonna start promising food on calls so it'll motivate you to finally leave the station with the girls and go back up your people on calls.
    Jabba Thompson...lmfao so fitting.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456