Snakes - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Snakes

Unregistered

Sssss

Funny how he still has job making fun of CM making babies. Maybe GD can show the pics.

Unregistered

Cry baby

The fat snake ST wrote 3 letters on supervisors and always gets protected because the brass is scare of fat people

Unregistered
    ST started all this crap from the beginning. He should have just worked with his new supervisors and not fight them.

Unregistered

Benedict Thompson

Benedict Snitchson represents everything unholy to law enforcement. It wrote THREE grievance letters against THREE well known respected cops with good reputations. Two times It was moved to cushy positions where it did nothing except practice a lame comedy career and prepare for an audition to my 600 pound life. This time it didn't work since he no longer works for a pansy sheriff who rewards cowardice and snitchery. It didn't get the promotion it hoped for after it's latest fiasco that usually worked.

Unregistered
    You lost me at three well known respected cops. EA and TT are 2 of the worst guys to ever get promoted in this agency. TT is a disaster in every sense of the word, both on and off the job. He’s as dumb as a box of rocks and is an abusive idiot. EA is an absolute joke and no matter what unit that micromanaging fool leaves, there’s always cause for celebration. The guy is afraid of his own shadow and of getting into trouble. Because of that, he micromanages his people beyond belief. I’m no fan of Thompson either, but fair is fair.

Unregistered
    Scott Thom..... stole my dinner and ate my Memorial Day hot dogs. Damn you Scott, puke Diana B out of your stomach.

Unregistered
    What a wast

Unregistered

Uno Numeral One Snake in LCSO History

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Benedict Snitchson represents everything unholy to law enforcement. It wrote THREE grievance letters against THREE well known respected cops with good reputations. Two times It was moved to cushy positions where it did nothing except practice a lame comedy career and prepare for an audition to my 600 pound life. This time it didn't work since he no longer works for a pansy sheriff who rewards cowardice and snitchery. It didn't get the promotion it hoped for after it's latest fiasco that usually worked.
    Snithchson has been hated in every unit he's ever worked in. How can you EVER trust a cop who has a long history of snitching on people you work with and running from hot calls and trouble. The only good thing is he spends 90% plus of his time in an office on the computer. He ranks at the very top of the most disliked distrusted employees to ever wear the badge.

Unregistered
    Scott T is scared to work the road

Unregistered

Not comical

What about all the crap Snithchson was saying about the sheriff? IA shouldve asked all the comments he made about the sheriff that were insubordinate and conduct unbecoming

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast