Snakes - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Snakes

Unregistered
    That’s what Leavens is promising him!

Unregistered

Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Both despicable excuses for pond scum who have NO, I repeat NO business being in a uniform and a complete disgrace to law enforcement and everything it stands for.
    Interesting that you feel comparing someone at the Sheriff's office to a bad egg cop like Floyd. ST never killed an innocent man. People like you end up doing unimaginable things to innocent people like Floyd did. I think you may be the one to watch out for with your anger issues. Not a good trait in an officer. I feel really bad for you.

Unregistered
    Time to have Scott T do a fitness for duty. What an embarrassment!

Unregistered

Ffd

Ha that would be hilarious

Unregistered

It's a very fair comparison actually

Interesting that you feel comparing someone at the Sheriff's office to a bad egg cop like Floyd. ST never killed an innocent man. People like you end up doing unimaginable things to innocent people like Floyd did. I think you may be the one to watch out for with your anger issues. Not a good trait in an officer. I feel really bad for you.
    Maybe Thompson AKA Hungry Hungry Hippo didn't kill anyone per say BUT he did slander good cops with false allegations in Four separate incidents which caused great personal harm and maligned reputations that professional law enforcement spent careers to develop. The Hippo is part of the systematic rot inside law enforcement like Floyd which has been moved around (at his pleasure) instead of being rooted out. I'm sure this wasn't Floyd's first serious transgression. He had a comparable past like the Hippo that was ignored and now look where we are?

Unregistered

Triple H

Hungryhungryhippo...hilarious

Unregistered

Steve

What happened to Steve Stuffin?

Unregistered
    Scott T ate him

Unregistered

Brave

Snithchson has been hated in every unit he's ever worked in. How can you EVER trust a cop who has a long history of snitching on people you work with and running from hot calls and trouble. The only good thing is he spends 90% plus of his time in an office on the computer. He ranks at the very top of the most disliked distrusted employees to ever wear the badge.
    It takes brave men like warriors like Thompson to call out issues much like the we're seeing in the news where problems within police agencies are finally being confronted. The man should be promoted and placed in the new RTIC Center!

Unregistered

Hahahaha

That's funny, hes a coward.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast